Pretty sure one of the most stressful times of day is the early morning. Anyone else? Things get so hectic while trying to get myself and my husband out the door with all of our kids. I know you can relate. And breakfast? Don’t get me started about breakfast! The days of June Cleaver making a fancy home cooked meal in the morning? So over. I know how important it is to get the kids to eat a healthy breakfast, but it’s hard some days, am I right mamas? So I pulled together a list of 15 Healthy Breakfast Ideas Kids Will Want to Eat.
The best part? They can be made ahead of time so they’ll be ready to go as you’re walking out the door. Now that is a busy mom’s helper!
1. Cinnamon Applesauce Bread [To Simply Inspire]
2. Easy Whole Wheat Waffles [Thrifty Jinxy]
3. Grain Free Paleo Breakfast Cookie [Smashed Peas and Carrots]
4. Blueberry Bran Muffins [To Simply Inspire]
7. Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie [Glue Sticks & Gumdrops]
8. Almond Orange Smoothie Bowl [Amanda’s Cookin’]
9. Orange Julius Power Smoothies [Smashed Peas and Carrots]
10. Rainbow Fruit and Yogurt Parfait [Sugar, Spice, Family, Life]
11. Blueberry Pistachio Apple Sandwiches [Wholesome Yum]
12. Breakfast Burritos [Amanda’s Cookin’]
13. Make Ahead Omelette Muffins [Creative Green Living]
14. Open Faced Low Carb Pizza Omelet [Glue Sticks & Gumdrops]
15. Overnight Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal [Creative Green Living]
What’s your go to healthy breakfast?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- My Favorite Kauai Hawaii Hotel: Kōloa Landing at Poʻipū - August 18, 2017
- 20 DIY Throw Pillows - August 17, 2017
- Why You Should Eat at Yak & Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - August 16, 2017