While we love all things geeky around here, and appreciate all of the cool new gadgets our kids have the opportunity to play with and try out, sometimes as a mama, I just love having them unplug and get a little creative without all the electronics. Winter is a great time for this because, depending on where you live, you might end up stuck inside for a few days at a time. (Not really a problem here in the south, but still…) So today, I’m sharing 20 Adorable Penguin Crafts for Kids that are perfect for snow days. Many of these can be made with things from your craft stash or simple sheets of printer paper. Some are a little more involved, so make sure you have what you need before getting started. Aren’t they cute?
- 3d Penguin Paper Toy Free Printable from easypeasyandfun.com
- Penguin Coloring Page And Craft from kidsactivitiesblog.com
- Round Penguin Craft For Kids To Make from easypeasyandfun.com
- Penguin Footprint Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- Easy Penguin Bookmark Corner from redtedart.com
- Mini Penguin Love Card With Your Cricut from 100directions.com
- Valentine Penguin Cake Pops from momsandmunchkins.ca
- Easy Origami Penguin Cards from redtedart.com
- Penguin Fruit Snacks from momontimeout.com
- Coca-cola Chocolate Cake Roll Penguins And A Coke Bottle Penguin Craft from hungryhappenings.com
- Penguin Craft from kidscraftroom.com
- DIY Penguin & Polar Bear Party Balloons from blog.hwtm.com
- Mr Penguin from akamatra.com
- Rectangu-robin And Rectangu-penguin from emusing-emma.blogspot.ro
- DIY Pinecone Animals from empressofdirt.net
- Salt Dough Ornaments: Learn From My Mistakes! from oneartsymama.com
- Puck The Penguin from sugaridoo.com
- Penguins, Polka Dots & Tons Of Fun from craft-e-corner.com
- Guest Post Sunday from threadesque.blogspot.com
- Winter Friends Felt Keychains from repeatcrafterme.com
How do you spend your snow days?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!