Growing up, my mom went ALL OUT for Christmas decorating. She had dozens (no exaggeration at all!) of boxes and totes FULL of stuff, and after a full day of setting it all up, our home was festive – from the kitchen, doorways, walls, pillows on couches, displays on the piano, and more. Even chests and tables were holiday-covered. One thing that happened every year was her Christmas Village that covered the entire top of the cabinets around our kitchen. It was such a great site! Now you can make your own with these 20 DIY Christmas Villages!
From really simple-yet-adorable villages to elaborate displays, you can find the perfect DIY Christmas Village for your home this holiday. Enjoy!
- Simple Winter Village DIY from abeautifulmess.com
- Winter Village Display from 1dogwoof.com
- Winter Village Candleholder from littleredwindow.com
- Santa Express: Winter Village Houses from doodlebugblog.com
- Cardboard Tube Christmas Village from craftsbyamanda.com
- Christmas Village Sensory Bin from happyhooligans.ca
- DIY Christmas Village: Step By Step from blog.consumercrafts.com
- Turn Dollar Store Houses Into A Sparkling Miniature Christmas Village With Spray Paint And Glitter from madincrafts.com
- DIY Mid-century Christmas Village Putz Houses from blog.krysmelo.com
- Rustic Christmas Village from infarrantlycreative.net
- DIY Christmas Village from thirtyhandmadedays.com
- DIY Wood Slice Winter Scene from katelynchantelblog.com
- Tea Light Winter Village Paper Craft from amandacolemandesigns.com
- Recycled Village Of Gingerbread Houses from craftsbyamanda.com
- DIY Recycled Gingerbread Village from makermama.com
- Blast From The Past Holiday from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- Salt Dough Cookie Village from abeautifulmess.com
- DIY Winter Village House from makelifelovely.com
- Winter Village DIY from thegirlinspired.com
- Make A Paper Winter Village from planetsmarty.com
Which was your favorite?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!