It’s no secret that we love hot chocolate around here. There’s just nothing better than coming in after a long, cold day of work, school or play and enjoying a warm cup of hot chocolate with some mini marshmallows! The kids love it, we love it. It just can’t be beat and I know you probably agree. Today, I thought I’d share with you 20 Hot Chocolate Recipes that are Perfect for Winter. There’s a little something for everyone, from traditional to a fancy recipe or two. So grab your favorite mug and let’s get started!
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate
- Peanut Butter Nutella Hot Chocolate
- Mint White Hot Chocolate
- Pink Hot Chocolate
- Dunkin Donuts Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Nutella Hot Chocolate
- Coconut Milk Hot Chocolate
- Barcelona Style Hot Chocolate
- Salted Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Caramel White Hot Chocolate
- Strawberry Hot Chocolate
- Peanut Butter Cup Hot Chocolate
- Burbon Nutella Hot Chocolate
- Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- Fudge Hot Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Bailey’s Hot Chocolate
- Red Wine Hot Chocolate
- Mayan Hot Chocolate
- Gingerbread Hot Chocolate
Which hot chocolate recipe is your favorite? I love a bit of mint in mine!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- My Favorite Kauai Hawaii Hotel: Kōloa Landing at Poʻipū - August 18, 2017
- 20 DIY Throw Pillows - August 17, 2017
- Why You Should Eat at Yak & Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - August 16, 2017