Free Printable 2015 Planner

Our newest planner is now available! Check out our Free Printable 2015-2016 Planner HERE!

I’ve been so STOKED all week long (well, two weeks, but whatever) to finally share this huge project with you. While I love sharing quick and simple things with you all, there’s just an extra ‘awesome’ factor when I’ve worked literally days/weeks on something! This is one of those, and I’m absolutely in love with the end result! Without further ado….our Free Printable 2015 Planner!

Free Printable 2015 Planner / by Busy Mom's Helper #2015planner #calendar #freeprintable

I’ve had so many of you who loved my 2014 Planner, and have been asking when I would release next year’s….well, TODAY is the answer! I was hoping to have this out in July, but with vacation and everything time just ran away from me. Time’s still not on my side, but I was just too excited to not squeeze it in. I’m so dang in love with the fun colors, organized layout and fabulous cover choices….I hope you love them, too!

There’s so much fun to share with this Free Printable 2015 Planner, I’m not quite sure where to start….so how about at the beginning with our SEVEN colorful Cover Options?!

Option 1: Colorful Dots 2015

Option 2: Colorful Stripes 2014-2015

Option 3: Colorful Stripes 2015

Option 4: Dots and Stripes 2015

Option 5: Random Dots 2015

Option 6: Random Dots 2014-2015

Option 7: Top Tab 2014-2015

Aren’t they totally fun? I chose the first one for my own planner, and it’s AWESOME!!! For the inside, I wanted the monthly 2-page spread to be colorful and attractive, with boxes big enough to write all your important notes in. Don’t forget the previous and future month in the bottom right hand corner! Here’s how it looks:

Print your monthly spreads here, starting with August 2014!

August 2014: left page and right page

July 2015: left page and right page

August 2015: left page and right page

September 2015: left page and right page

October 2015: left page and right page

November 2015: left page and right page

December 2015: left page and right page

Now you’ve got to be able to plan out your days, right? One of my very best friends for, well, EVER (love ya Val!) suggested I break it down into Morning, Afternoon and Evening…and that’s what I did! On the left page of this 2-page spread for each week you’ve got the weekdays divided nicely with plenty of space to plan out your To-Dos. This page is the same for all weeks and months, so just print out multiples of this Weekly Tasks Page!

For the right side of each week, you’ve got the dates nicely matched for each day, then you have lines to list out your Menu, Chores and Notes for each day!

Go below to print out each week, in order, starting August 2014!

August 2014: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5

July 2015: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5

August 2015: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4

September 2015: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4

October 2015: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5

November 2015: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4

December 2015: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5

Because so many of you requested a Notes Page, I figured I better get one up quick! Plenty of lines for jotting down ideas, thoughts and other random tid-bits you may come across.

Free Printable 2015 Planner and Calendar / by Busy Mom's Helper #freeprintables #2015planner #cuteplanner

I’ve got my planner ordered and am just waiting for it to arrive, but can’t wait to share more photos when it arrives! I just couldn’t put off posting this for y’all in the meantime, so you can get your own Free Printable 2015 Planner ready! Enjoy!!!

Now Even More Free Printable Pages To Add – Here!!!

The following two tabs change content below.
Danielle is the crazy momma of 4 behind Busy Mom's Helper, where she shares all her adventues. Married to her best friend & fellow nerd. Totally addicted to Dr. Pepper and chocolate. Staying home with the kiddos keeps her busy, but she loves squeezing in time to create through the ups & downs of life . Now, if she could just figure out how to eat a candy bar without having to share, life would be even more fabulous! Be sure to join the fun at BusyMomsHelper.com

Latest posts by Danielle (see all)

Comments

1. Jes says

Hi just letting u know that I cant download august 14 to oct 15, nov n dec r the only oned that r working.
    Btw I love love love this planner so I am hoping u can fix it, it will make planning meals n life alot easier for my busy gluten, grain free family

• says

Hi Jes! Thanks so much – for some reason the links got switched so worked on my computer, but nowhere else. We got that all fixed so they should ALL work now. If you find any others that won’t work, please let me know and we’ll fix them asap. Have a great week!

• says

I’m really sorry, but I’m not doing student planners at this time, just a simple yearly one. There’s plenty of wonderful student planners out there I’m sure would work amazingly! Hope you have a great week, and thanks for stopping by!

• Liz C. says

Love your planners… I’m thinking of getting mine printed and spiral bound. Just wondering what you think would be the best way to do that. Maybe put it all on a zip/flash drive and then take it to the print shop with instructions on how I’d like it printed or just print it on my own & put it into a small binder (which is what I did for 2014).

• says

Thanks a bunch, Liz! I spent a LONG time making it just right, so it’s really nice to hear when people enjoy them. If you WANT to print it at home, and have a decent printer, that would save you the hassle of having to explain to someone which files and exactly how you want it. BUT…I do love a really high-quality printed planner. If I’m going to spend the time/money, I want it FABULOUS for the whole year…so I take mine in to print it, on a flash drive. I also love spiral bound vs. binder….but that’s just my preference. Hope that helps, and you really enjoy your planner! HUGS!

• Liz C. says

How many of each page so you generally get them to print? Just so I know. I may have my husband print it out at work too since he can do that for free. He can’t spiral bind it though I don’t think. Just bought I’d ask how many of tach type of page so I know for my own reference. :-)

2. Karianne says

I was hoping to use this calendar but every link I click says error. you are not allowed to view this page :(

• says

I’m sorry, Karianne! We tried a new way to ‘share’ the files, and somehow the links got mixed up. ALL the links should now work just great :) If you do come across any others that need fixing, please let me know and we’ll fix them as fast as we can. Thanks so much, and enjoy the planner!

3. Ebone says

Hi, I absolutely love your planners. I am however having a hard time downloading your planner. It is saying it is forbidden.

• says

I’m very sorry, Ebone! We had a few issues with the links, but they ALL should be working just great now. If you do find any more that don’t work, please let me know and we’ll fix them asap 😀

• says

I really do apologize, Cheryl! We went through and ALL the links should be fixed now. If you do find any that don’t work, please let me know so we can fix them asap 😀 Hope you enjoy this planner!

• says

I’m very sorry, Debbie! We just went through and fixed them, so there shouldn’t be any issues :) If you do happen upon any that don’t work, please let me know and we’ll fix it asap. Thanks so much, and enjoy!

4. Jes says

Thankyou so much Danielle, all links work now. Im so excited to get my busy mum planner going 😀

5. Jes says

I have 2 questions please Danielle, the 1st and most important, how do I Bind this all together (in a way that it is durable enough to be taken everywhere with me for 18 months) and is it possible to print it into a portable size (like half an A4 page)?

• says

Hi Jes! For your first question: You have a few options with how to bind it. I had my printed and bound from a local printing store, and selected the spiral bound option. I find this one great since I want my planner to lay open flat. You can also hole-punch the pages (or have a printing company do it) so you can then place it all in a 3-ring binder. Another option would be to have it bound like a book – but I don’t advise this since it won’t lay flat on your desk/counter/etc.

I designed all of these pages to be 8.5 x 11, so I honestly am not sure about half an A4 page. IF I understand it correctly (no promises, this is just my thought) an A4 page is pretty darn close to 8.5 x 11. So I would ASSUME you could just have your printer do this on half-sheet and put in an A4 book….but I would ask them to make sure. Most printers, if you’re printing at home, give the option of ‘scale to fit’ also, so as long as you choose the print size to be your desired dimensions, that SHOULD work as well. Sorry I can’t be certain…I just designed specifically the one size instead of multiple. Hope you enjoy your planner!

6. Jessica says

The July right file isn’t the right calendar by the looks of things it is showing up the June right!

• says

Thanks so much for pointing that out, Jessica! I really apologize….I got that correct file uploaded and good to go. Enjoy the calendar, and thank you!

7. Katie says

Hey!
    I just downloaded the pages, and I noticed that DEC 2014 Right side is not printing correctly! It is November Right side that is in its place!! :) Oops!
    Could you fix that for future people? 😉

Otherwise, I am LOVING this planner!
    Thank you O So Much!

• says

Oh goodness, thank you for pointing that out Katie! I guess some links got mixed up and I’ve been fixing them as fast as I can – my computer just isn’t showing any goofs so I don’t know what to fix until someone lets me know – so I definitely appreciate it! I got December 2014 Right fixed now, so you can enjoy the fun planner! Thanks a bunch, and have a fabulous week! HUGS!

8. Nichole Avery says

December’s right page is not the right month. I love the color and set up of these. Thanks!

• says

Thanks so much, Nichole! I got that fixed this morning (sorry about the error) so should be good-to-go now 😀 Have a wonderful week!

9. claire says

Could you put all the pages in one link so we can print them all out at one time. Otherwise i really love them. Thanks.

• says

I’m glad you love the planner, Claire! I really would love to put the pages into one link, but I don’t currently have a program that will do that. I wish I did!

• Nikki says

hi if you want to print them all at once as I did here is what you do. I wanted mine back to back in order. so i downloaded all the pages and made them one pdf.
        If you have a windows you can take adobe and create a new document go to file click link pdfs and voila.
        If you have a mac you can simply select the pages and drag them all in to preview and it will combine them into one file. I put them in a folder first and then dragged to preview so that i didn’t miss one.

• says

Thanks for sharing that, Nikki! I hope it helps make it easier for those wanting one pdf 😀 I’m seriously missing my adobe program on my computer, would make it so much easier LOL

10. emily says

How do you order yours? I would love to just send this to someone and have it printed for me? How much do you pay to have yours done and where? it is an awesome planner. I am always on the quest for the perfect planner and this might be it!

• says

I’m so glad you like it, Emily! Last year I uploaded it to a site called TheBookPatch.com and although shipping took a long time, the price was only about $60 (for over 100 pages on really high quality paper, bound and everything) and the paper and color quality was gorgeous. This year I uploaded onto Staples online printing…..there were some issues with the online system that messed it up (they did get it taken care of) so I’d recommend taking the files IN (on a thumb drive or something) and having them print it in-store so you can verify everything is done correctly. Staples was a bit more expensive, but much faster shipping. Hope you enjoy your planner!

11. Tamara says

I AM STILL RECEIVING A 403 FORBIDDEN MESSAGE FOR ALL LINKS, WHAT COULD I BE DOING WRONG? tHANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!

• says

I’m so sorry about that, Tamara! I just had a few people try the links from their computers, and I tried mine as well, and they’re all working just fine. I have no idea why it wouldn’t be working on yours! Perhaps you could try clearing your ‘cache’ on the page? Not sure at all how to fix that….I’m really sorry!

12. Kristen says

This is just incredible!!! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful planner you created!!!

13. KLove says

Hi,
    Thank you for the great planner! FYI for those having trouble printing: I tried in Safari and I kept getting the error message 403, so I switched to google chrome and it worked like a charm! Give it a try if you are having trouble…

14. says

I wanted to let you know that on Weekly Tasks that the first week in October 2014 comes up with the wrong dates. They don’t have the first of the month dates, they have the end of the month dates.
    I’m loving the 2015 Planner and thank you so much for making it free.
    Kathleen

• says

Hi Kathleen! I’m glad you’re loving the planner! Actually, October is correct – it has Monday and Tuesday grayed out as the 29th and 30th (end of September) and the 1st is on a Wednesday for October. Sorry it’s a bit confusing, and thanks so much for letting me know in case something is wrong! 😀

• says

Thanks so much!!! I was really happy with how it turned out, too 😀 I’m going to try and whip up a notes/ideas page today and get that on there asap….thanks for the request! Enjoy your Labor Day!

15. kITTIE says

just wonderif if there is a back cover for the planner? Also I would like know where I could be mine printed as to print at home would take up to much of my time and ink for my printer.

• says

I didn’t do a back cover for the planner this year, as last year many said it wasn’t necessary. I’ve gotten planners printed at Staples and at TheBookPatch.com so you could look there for yours also! I just had them include a sturdy back-cover that’s almost plastic-like. Makes it very nice! Hope you enjoy your planner!

• kittie says

I guess I don’t understand how to get The Book Patch to print what I want. Did you upload one there that I could buy or do I need to upload it to them?

I also found a local printer but they need it print ready in order that I want it in one file, do you know how I need to save it for this.

Thanks

16. Resi says

Oh my gosh, I am in love with these! I just discovered them, and am busy downloading them at the moment. I moved to South America 9 years ago and always have problems finding nice English planners (if I buy them ready-made, they are always in Spanish, which I am still attempting to learn…) Thanks so much for sharing this, I cannot imagine the size and generosity of your heart to spend all that time creating these beauties and then sharing them! A true gift and blessing!

• says

Thanks so much Resi! It’s really a delight to hear that people enjoy my planner, makes all the work worth it 😀 I can’t imagine moving away for so long….I think I’d go crazy and be too terrified! I bet you have a lot of great experiences there, though! I hope you love this planner and using it as much as I am….and I always love to hear feedback throughout the year for when I do the next year’s planner! Have a fabulous week, Resi!

• Resi says

(in reply to you) Honestly, I have been searching for all kinds of ideas and different layouts online — I printed out your planner for Sept – Dec, and loooove it — and there are a few pages that I like from other planners, but since they don’t match the absolutely fabulous color scheme of your planner, I haven’t printed them out yet. I am thinking about making my own pages to add to your planner, but that means learning how to set them up first! I would love a Projects page (with goals and supplies needed) and an empty page with awesomeness as borders to add quotes and then print (I just printed off a bunch of quotes using Word, and printed off some of your covers and then literally cut and glued pieces together…) For next year’s filofax I will also be making dividers and tabs of my own to add to this amazing piece of art, and another “notes page” to write down daily reading, and thoughts and gratefulness ideas etc. But seriously, after hours and hours online, I cannot find anything else that makes me enjoy opening my planner as much as this one does!

17. Becky fetters says

Hi! Thanks for all your hard work, this is a great looking planner! I was trying to download the weekly pages, and for everything I click (tried some from September and October, then some from February & March.) – and all i get is the “b” page – so I get the 2nd side with menu/chores/notes, but not the 1st page with the morning/afternoon/evening columns. I’ve tried this both in Google Chrome and in Firefox, same result in both. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks in advance!

• says

Hi Becky! I’m so glad you like the planner :) So the weekly is JUST the B pages, so they’re actually working just fine. For the A pages (morning/afternoon/evening) you just download the WEEKLY TASKS PAGE multiple times. It’s the same left side for all the months, so just one download you then print for as many weeks as you need. Hope that makes sense and helps! Enjoy!

18. Agustina says

I was wondering Which programme did you use to make the planner? I Love it btw you did an amazing job sweetie! sorry for my English.

• says

Thanks so much, I was really pleased with how it turned out 😀 I used a mixture of Photoshop and Picmonkey to complete the planner pieces.

19. Anthea says

Danielle, thank you sooooo much – it is so generous of you to share your talent and hard work with us. I love my planner, and look forward to using it! Love from Anthea in Botswana x x x

• says

You’re super welcome, Anthea!!! It makes me so happy when people really enjoy something I worked long and hard on, so thank you for letting me know how much you love it. HUGS my friend!

• says

I got mine printed this time at Staples, and chose a sturdy (but not cardstock thickness) paper. Just a little stronger/thicker than regular paper, plus it’s a little shiny with the colors. I love it, and it works great with writing AND erasing on the paper! Hope you enjoy the calendar!

20. Melody says

Hi Danielle!

I am a full time student, a full time preschool teacher, and I write novels on the side (when I can find the time)! I have also been trying to find the time to start (and keep up) my own book blog as well as keep up a social media presence to promote my writing. Then of course the everyday meal planning and family time and events, house cleaning etc. I have been looking for a planner for months that could help me keep everything in order and organized but all of the ones I have found have either cost way way way too much (the day runners cost somewhere around 50 bucks for just the empty planner! The you have to purchase the calender pages and the weekly pages separately and the spaces are so tiny there is hardly any room to write in!) or You have to a buy 3 different refill sets ( monthly, weekly and daily, then you end up spending 300 dollars and not using half of what you bought!

Your planner is perfect! It has everything I need, extra weekly pages can be printed as needed and notes pages, Plus the color scheme is adorable!!! And it fits in a regular binder or note binder. I noticed that you get yours printed and that is awesome. I use what they call note binders for school and work. It is basically a binder with the flexibility of a note book. It looks and feels and functions as a note book but instead of metal rings there are three plastic rings that come unclipped like binder rings so I can add and move papers when needed, which was perfect for me.

But anyway! I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing! You just earned a new fan and I will be recommending you page to more people and checking back in often!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Melody

• says

Welcome, Melody! I’m so glad you love the planner….I’m sure, as a writer, you can relate to the amazing feeling you get when you spend a lot of hard work and time on something and have people truly enjoy it! I’m right there with you…I hate pre-made, generic planners that don’t have the right type of pages that I really want or need. Plus, they’re never as cute! Thank you so much for following along, and I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend! HUGS!

21. says

Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing this great little planner/calendar!! I can’t wait to start printing and making gifts for Christmas! Thanks for all of your hard work – it’s so awesome with all of the choices in designs!

• says

You’re super-duper welcome, Carol! I’m really glad you like the planner so much 😀 Stay tuned next week, too – more pages you can add in!!! Woot Woot!

22. SUzy Q says

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing planner with the rest of us planner junkies! :) I am super excited and cannot wait to start using this wonderful gift!
    I too am planning to have mine printed on thicker A4 paper and spiral bound at an office store. I am also adding an A5 plastic envelope in the back along with a laminated piece of colored construction paper to use as a whiteboard/command center. Also, (for those asking about a back cover) I personally, have chosen to use the matching second option of the front cover as my back cover. I’m also planning to have both the front and back covers printed on a thicker, glossy piece of card and have them laminated as well. This will keep the edges safe from damage, and easier to drop into my bag and take along with me! :)
    Can’t wait!!
    Thank you again!!

• says

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this, Suzy! That’s a great idea, doing one of the cover options as the back cover…I hadn’t thought of that! I definitely agree with laminating the covers to protect the edges….I like my planners to last the whole year, so don’t want to deal with bent pages 😀 HUGS!

23. says

I just saved this AMAZING planner to bind and make as a gift for a friend. I absolutely LOVE it! If you were to print yourself, would you recommend heavy bond or cardstock? I think card stock may be just too thick. I have an industrial printer at work which prints photo quality and I’d like to try it myself, but over 100 pages of may be JUST a bit too clunky for cardstock. What are your thoughts?

• says

Oh thanks so much, Christine! I tend to stay away from actual cardstock because yes, it’s very bulky…I also tend to get more papercuts from it (maybe that’s just me lol). I’ve always just gone with nice, quality paper that’s a little thicker than normal printer paper, but not as thick as the cardstock. Hope that helps – enjoy your planner!

• says

Thanks! I actually don’t have it in half-size, I’m sorry! You could always take the file into a printer and see if they could just print it half, perhaps?

24. Van says

Hi, i came across this wonderful planner and i really love it !! I am currently unable to combine all the pages into a folder to print it. I would love to give it as a present to my friend as a christmas gift. Are there any other ways that you would be able to share this file? Thank you so much

• says

I’m thrilled that you love it! I’m sorry, but this is the only way I’m able to share it at this time. Since each page/link automatically downloads, you could just set your computer so they download to the same folder. Hope that helps! Merry Christmas, and hope you enjoy the planner 😀

25. desiree daniels says

I just found your site and am in love with the calender theme you made. However, any time I click the link, it says the google drive can’t be found? Any way you can email the pdf version? Please and thanks!

• says

I’m so sorry it’s giving you grief, Desiree! I double checked, and even called a few friends to try, and the links are all working. Perhaps some setting on your computer blocks Google Drive for some reason? I don’t have the pdf files easily accessible right now other than the Google Drive ones, I’m really sorry! If you email me, I can try emailing you a link to the whole single FOLDER on Google Drive that has all the files….but it’s still on Google Drive.

26. RiNa Rosman says

thank you soooo much with the lovely artwork… I do really love love it soooo much…
    Good Job!!

27. Marsha D says

LOVE these planners. I have been online for 3 hours looking at planners for 2015. I LOVE yours, so am downloading all. Thank you soooo much for all your work and your generosity sharing them with us. You definitely made my day and will make my year easier.

• says

I’m SO GLAD to hear that, Marsha, thanks so much! It really makes it all worth it to hear people really loving the planner, and makes me eager to get going on one for next year already LOL 😀 Happy New Year!

• says

I’m really sorry, Harold, but to change that I would have to go back in and change both sides (left and right) of each and every week on the planner, which is many pages and tons of time, so the dates match the day of the week they should be.

28. Lisa H. says

I just wanted to say thank you! I love your planner, it is exactly what I need. I also appreciate you gifting it to us. I am trying to find ways to make things work within our income and this is a blessing. I have a large family and need to plan our life out as much as possible and just couldn’t afford to buy a planner this year. May your year be full of blessings, joy and happiness!. Thank you again.

• says

Oh you’re SUPER welcome, Lisa! I completely understand how some things just can’t be worked into a tight budget, and I’m happy to share 😀 It makes me so glad when I hear that people love using it and it’s helped them in their lives! Happy New Year to you, and wishing you all the best! HUGS!

29. Estu says

I really love the color and design Danielle! Thanks a bunch! Now I’ve got a new gorgeous planner. Happy new year! Warm regard from Indonesia ❤

• says

I’m really glad you love it! I’m so in love with how it turned out, too, and my life’s much more organized (although not perfect lol) with it! Happy New Year to you as well!

30. leigh says

Thank you so much for this download! I have been unable to download the march, april and september 2015 left pages as well as the weekly pages for Jan weeks 2 and 4, Feb week 4, April weeks 2 and 3, June week 3, Sept week 3, Oct week 4, Nov week 2, and Dec weeks 4 and 5. I have tried several times over the past hour incase you had a lot of traffic on the site, but it still does not work. I get the error message that its an issue with the website server? Is there anyway you can email them if you have some free time this week? Thanks!

• says

You’re very welcome, Leigh! I just went in and checked, and called a friend to have her check on her computer – they all worked for both of us, so I’m really sorry I have no idea why it wouldn’t be working for you. Since it’s working now, and you got the server message, the server must have just went down while you were on it. Perhaps try again this weekend :) Happy New Year!

• says

Oh gosh, you’re too sweet Aimee, thank you! It really makes my day when I hear that people love my planner 😀 Hope you’re having a great new year so far!!! HUGS!

31. Mendy Wilson says

Thank you for this. I am a preschool teacher who teaches 4 year olds.
    I am looking to make my own lesson plan binder and this will work great.
    I hope that when the end of Dec. 2015 comes around that you will have 2016
    that I will be able to print.

• says

I have twins that are preschool age, so really appreciate those who are amazing enough to teach a group of them! 😀 I’m glad this will help with your planning, and yes I DEFINITELY will be doing one each year. I have a few other add-on pages coming up this year, also!

32. Sue says

Thank you for the planner. I cannot afford to buy one, but I do have a printer with ink, and paper. So, I just made yours! I just stapled the pages together. I used cardstock for the front cover, and for the back of it, also. Just to make it a little sturdier. And the pages are a good size, because my eyesight is a little poor.
    Works great! Thank you!

33. shahrizat says

hi Danielle!! I am soooo in love with your planner!! it’s cute, simple and have exactly everything that i need in a planner . :)

One thing though…. do you by chance got an important/emergency contact page that goes along with the theme? it would be very useful to keep those babysitter/kindy/school teacher/school bus drive/etc contact numbers!

lots of thanks and love.. from Malaysia .. :)

• says

I’m so glad you love the planner, Reagan, and I DEFINITELY appreciate you sharing it!!! It really helps when others spread the word, so THANK YOU 😀

34. Mary says

So glad I found this. Will def print this out this week and give it a try. I have 4 kids (3 kids + 1 husband – LOL) and I can’t keep my head straight. The cell phone/Android calendar DOES NOT WORK for me, unfortunately. I may need the old fashion planner, that’s cute and bright to cheer me up. =)

• says

I really hope you enjoy it! Yes, hubbies TOTALLY count as children LOL With some things, my Google calendar works, but I still need my actual, printed, fun planner to really keep on top of things and plan out my life. There’s just something about actual PAPER and WRITING that helps me remember more! 😀

35. Desirae says

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing creation. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for! I printed on half sheets of card stock to fit in my mini binder–it’s perfect!

• says

I’m so glad it printed perfectly for you! I really really wish I could do a mini binder – but I do way too many notes and doodles that I’ve just accepted I need a full-size LOL HUGS!

36. Sarah says

I would love to download these to start a new calendar for the rest of 2015 but the links aren’t working. They simply do not open. Can you please fix this? I’d greatly appreciate it! thanks so much!

• says

Could you tell me which ones aren’t working for you? I just went and double checked, and had a friend do the same from her computer….everything worked just fine to download the pages.

37. sarah says

Hi! I love this option for a day planner and this is the style that works best for my family activities and work. Are you planning on having the 2016 version? I have an academic planner now and planning on printing just the last 5 months to finish this year out and would love to use your style for next year as well.

• says

I’m so glad you love it, Sarah! Yes, we definitely plan on doing a new planner for 2016 (different designs)…it’ll be shared around July/August of this year :)

38. Maggie says

Hi, Ihave been looking all over for a Free Printable Planner, I have just been coming across pages here and there, Is there a way to just print out a planner/ Organizer thats all put together and you just start it on the month or day ect.. i just want to down load a simple planer to print out, any input.is this possable? Hope You understand my question not sure if my note makes sense thanks :) let me know
    Maggie

• says

Are you asking if there’s a way to just download it as ONE file and print that one pdf from there instead of each page? Sadly, there’s not for this calendar. Starting with next year’s we’ll have that available, though!

39. pam says

Love the planner! It’s perfect for me and my family – we’re using it for our aged moms (interestingly, they love planners even in the assisted living homes, who knew?) and of course for our 26 year old son who always needs help organizing – thank you so much for all your work.

• says

I LOVE hearing that so many people are getting good use out of it, totally made my day! So cute that they still love planners 😀

40. Joycelyn says

I love this planner so much Daniella it is amazing! I just can’t seem to figure out how to get the left and the right side of the weekly planer pages it always ends up as the left if you could tell me I would really appreciate thanks.

• says

I’m so glad you love it Joycelyn! Which links for the ‘left’ pages exactly are taking you to only ‘right’ ones? I’ve included a link to the left page and a link to the right page on the same line – and they all seem to be working. Let me know which ones specifically and I’ll see if I can figure out what’s going on :)

41. Laura says

Really cute planner. A bummer that it isn’t available as one file. Too much work to get it double sided in the correct order so I’m not wasting paper. I hope next year it will be released as one file.

42. Angela Boggs says

Hi, Love your printouts, so very cute. I copied and printed 2014 cover. However the 2015 will not let me copy, saves as pdf.file only. I would love to have it when you have time to let me know how to get it. Thanks so much! Angela

43. says

Hi Angela, thank you! I’m glad you like them :) I’m a bit confused…all of the files are pdf….what type were you trying to get instead? They should all just download for you when you click on the link, then you just have the file to print or whatnot from there.