Happy Tuesday, y’all! I’m way excited to be joining a super fun weekly link party starting today with some FABULOUS bloggers! So every Tuesday, be sure to come back and see all the amazing links, ideas, crafts, food and lots of fun!
Welcome back to another week of Awesome Things Tuesday! We have some really exciting features today! Also, we are sad to say goodbye to Krystal this week and excited to welcome Dee, Lindsay AND Danielle!!
This week’s features!
Randi’s Pick – Painted Geometric Blocks from Delineate Your Dwelling
Ashley’s Pick – Patchwork Pencil Case from kuka and bubu
Lindsay’s Pick – Rocky Road Brownies from Winnish
Amanda’s Pick – Tractor Tire Ottoman’s from The Charming Farmer
Dee’s Pick – Boho Steampunk Earrings from Jewelry Making Journal
Danielle’s Pick – DIY Gift from My Paper Craze
And the most clicked link from last week…
Folded One Sheet Pocket Book from Crafty Journal
Now that you’ve seen last weeks features go check out these other amazing women and what they’ve been up to!
We’ve also created a Pinterest board dedicated to the awesome things you
link up each week! Make sure you are following it because we will be pinning
ALL of our favorites links, not just the features!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
- You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
- Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
- Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
- Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Tried and True: Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies - February 5, 2016
- My First Harry Potter World Experience - February 4, 2016
- A Chore Chart that looks Great in your House - February 2, 2016