Many of you requested that we bring back our most popular planner design from a couple years ago – so we did! This is still one of my personal favorites, too – the bright colors, organized layouts and helpful lists make it ideal for time management or task planning. So without further ado, here’s our 2016-2017 Planner! Also available in just 2017.
Contains purchase/affiliate links. See our Disclosure for more info.
Huge Sale BELOW Our Cost – While Supplies Last!
2017 Planner: PDF Download Only $2.99!
….or Spiral Bound Copy Only $10 + shipping
- Goes from January through December 2017
- 140 Pages, plus front and back cover
- Download comes with all 4 cover options included
- 2-page spread with ALL months (in mini form) from 2016 and 2017
- 2 pages NOTES after mini months
- Then the monthly and weekly spreads
- Weekly spreads: days divided into morning, afternoon & evening for easy planning. Also spots for menu, chores and daily notes
- 4 more pages of Notes at the end
The full print (shipped to you) includes a pocket inside the front cover. Sorry, but no pocket available with the pdf downloads, obviously.
FULL download is just $2.99!
Or get a Full, Spiral Bound Print Shipped to You!
Only $10 + shipping – that’s less than HALF our cost!
BUT – if you subscribe to our newsletter (you can find the link at the bottom of this post if you haven’t signed up already), you get a code for an extra $1 off! Yup, I love you, too 😀 Here we go with the planners (clicking on the product links below will take you to a Gumroad, a secure site, to finish the purchase)
Reminder: pocket inside front cover only included with shipped copy, not with pdf download
Who doesn't like free stuff?
Want FREE printables delivered right to your inbox each month? (Plus discounts on our products, exclusively for our subscribers!) Subscribe for our latest fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Wood Floor Cleaning Hacks & Tips - June 23, 2017
- Purina on Amazon: Less Time Shopping, More Time with Family - June 22, 2017
- Hot Cocoa Cookies - June 21, 2017