Raise your hand if you love comfort food. *Raises hand* We love it around here so anytime we have an excuse to pull up a chair to a hearty bowl of something a little spicy and savory, we’re happy to do so. This time of year, we’re all about things like jambalaya, shrimp and grits and beignets as we celebrate the spirit of Mardi Gras. No, we don’t drink or party hard like they do in Louisiana, but that doesn’t mean we can’t indulge in the yummy food of New Orleans – like these 25 Cajun & Creole Favorites Just for Mardi Gras.
There’s something for just about every meal and every person in your family on this list – yummy french toast and beignets for breakfast, po’boys for lunch, jambalaya and shrimp & grits for dinner – and even King Cake for dessert! So grab your fork and dive in!
- King Cake French Toast
- Butternut Squash Jambalaya
- French Quarter Beignets
- Vegetarian Gumbo
- Cajun French Fry Po’Boy
- Crawfish E’Touffee
- Cajun Style Red Beans & Rice
- King Cake Roll
- Cajun Shrimp & Grits
- Classic New Orleans Beignets
- Spicy Chicken Jambalaya
- Gluten Free Cajun Sausage and Chicken Jambalaya
- Fried Catfish & Shrimp
- Cajun Crawfish Boil
- Sweet Potato Vegan Gumbo
- Chicken & Shrimp Jambalaya
- New Orleans Beignets
- Cajun Hash With Andouille Sausage
- Po’Boys & Yum Yum Sauce
- Hot & Juicy Crawfish With Beer ***
- Shrip & Sausage Gumbo
- Easy Jambalaya
- Spicy Southern Chickpeas & Grits
- Creole Chicken & Sausage
- Shrimp, Crawfish & Scallop Jambalaya
What’s Your Favorite Meal for Mardi Gras?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- My Favorite Kauai Hawaii Hotel: Kōloa Landing at Poʻipū - August 18, 2017
- 20 DIY Throw Pillows - August 17, 2017
- Why You Should Eat at Yak & Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - August 16, 2017