Hey busy moms! Do you often skip breakfast because you’re so busy getting kids out the door in the morning that you simply forget to eat? Well today, I’m sharing this yummy Banana Berry Chia Smoothie to help you fill the gap while you’re on the run!
This is a fantastic recipe for sneaking fruit into your kid’s diet as well. It’s chock full of yummy bananas, strawberries and blueberries and it’s got a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acids, protein and fiber brought to you by the chia seeds. And they’ll never know it’s not just a yummy treat. 😉 I’m a sneaky mama, I admit it.
In all honesty though, this is an amazing smoothie as a snack or breakfast in the car for you. Go ahead, give it a try!
Note: serves 2
- 2 bananas (preferably frozen)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, plus more for topping
- 1 cup milk or non-dairy milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Add more liquid if needed.
Have you ever added chia seeds to your smoothies?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!