Every chance we get, we love to create as a family and when we can create in a way that’s both yummy and nerdy? Well that’s just a bonus! These Batman Oreos were so fun and so easy to make, and they’re both yummy AND celebrate our love of all things superhero!
Contains affiliate links that help this blog run at no extra cost to you. See our disclosure.
I don’t know about your kids, but ours are superhero fanatics (and we are, too), so when I found these gummy treat Batman symbols I knew I had to make something fun for them. And these are so easy that you could create them for just about any holiday or theme – even if you aren’t as in to Batman as we are. 😉
The ingredients are simple and easy to find, which makes these Batman Oreos even better! I’ve included affiliate links for your convenience, but you can also find most of these at the local grocery store.
- 12 regular Oreo cookies
- 12 oz bag Wilton yellow candy melts
- 12 count Batman gummy treat decorations
- 1 Wilton white icing tube
- Optional – 1 Wilton black icing tube
Yields: 1 dozen
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the yellow candy melts to a double boiler pan over medium heat. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth (about 3-4 minutes). Transfer to a small bowl for easier handling.
- Fill each cookie mold with 2 tablespoons of the melted yellow candy melts. Place an Oreo cookie on top and then fill up the rest of the mold with additional melted yellow candy.
- Chill for 30 minutes to allow the yellow chocolate to harden.
- Gently pop each cookie out of the mold and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Peel apart the black Batman logo from each gummy candy and place on top of the coated Oreo cookies with a dab of white icing on the back. If you do not want to use the gummy logos, you can just pipe the batman logo on each cookie with a black icing tube.
*Store in a single layer, in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Will you be trying our Batman Oreos? What theme would you choose?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- My Favorite Kauai Hawaii Hotel: Kōloa Landing at Poʻipū - August 18, 2017
- 20 DIY Throw Pillows - August 17, 2017
- Why You Should Eat at Yak & Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - August 16, 2017