I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Calphalon. I received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for my participation. #KnifeSkills
Who has tons of time to make a good lunch or dinner? I’m thinking not many hands were raised – and I’m right there with ya! Life’s too busy to spend forever cooking, but we still want to give our families delicious, healthier options. Luckily, this yummy simple-to-make BBQ Chicken Pasta just became even easier with the Calphalon Self-Sharpening Knife Set!
As far as prep goes, the time that could be cut the most was chopping the produce and meat – and to make that go faster, while still being safe, is with sharpened, quality knives. And when you’re already looking to ‘cut’ down on time, it helps that they’re self-sharpening, with ceramic sharpeners built into the storage block (in the stainless steel spot). Calphalon even shares plenty of Knife Skills on their site – to keep your skills as sharp as their knife set!
- 1 box Pasta of choice
- 1-2 Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2-3 cups BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Green Onions
- Shredded Cheese of choice
- Bake chicken, marinated in half the BBQ sauce, at 375 for about an hour (or until chicken is cooked through). Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Dice the green onions and chicken breasts – add to pasta. Include the remaining BBQ sauce and mix it all together. Plate and top with shredded cheese.
See, told you it was super easy! I like to whip up a bunch and freeze the extras, so we can grab a meal when we’re super stressed for time.
I’ve already been through several of these videos and know they’re gonna help me plenty in the kitchen! You can check out the 3 Models they offer on their site. Plus enter below for a chance to WIN YOUR OWN KNIFE SET!!!
Who wants to win a Calphalon Self-Sharpening Knife Set of their own?! Here’s your chance!
Contest entrants are only eligible to win once per sweepstake, per household as part of a campaign sponsored by Influence Central.
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Victoria & Albert’s Chefs Table in the Grand Floridian - December 5, 2017
- Tips for Sharing a Workspace at Home - December 4, 2017
- Make Your Own Stocking Advent Calendar - December 2, 2017