There’s been an idea bouncing around my head like crazy for a few weeks now, and today I’m THRILLED to be able to share it with y’all: we’re making a Call for Contributors!
That’s right, things for Busy Mom’s Helper have gotten…well….BUSY and we’re looking to add on a few fabulous bloggers for our 2015 team! I want to be able to bring my readers absolutely AWESOME content regularly, so want to bring on board super fun people to help me provide a variety of high-quality posts!
We’re Looking For:
- Bloggers who specialize in Crafts & DIY, Recipes, Sewing, Home Decor & Remodeling, Parenting, Lifestyle and More!
- Fun, reliable people with creative, new ideas and blow-us-away photography skills!
- Willing to post once per month, occasionally twice when there’s something extra special going on
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure! Your post will be seen by our rapidly growing traffic and shared like crazy on all of our social media!
- Money! Yep, you’re giving us some of our time back and that’s worth some cha-ching!
- Authorship! Your pretty picture, blurb and social media will appear at the bottom of each of your posts.
- Attention! You’ll be included in our coming-soon Contributor Page.
- Social Media Love! Each week I’ll help share things for YOU…whether pinning a few things from your site every week or spreading the word on a giveaway you’re hosting.
Sound Great? To Apply….
Email me at: danielle (at) busymomshelper (dot) com Subject Line: Contributor
Include the following:
- Your Name
- Your blog URL
- 4-5 links to your best/favorite projects. I’ll be looking for your voice and, of course, fabulous pictures!
- A little about yourself and WHY you think you’d be a great fit for a contributor on Busy Mom’s Helper.
Deadline to apply is February 28th! I look forward to hearing from y’all!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Victoria & Albert’s Chefs Table in the Grand Floridian - December 5, 2017
- Tips for Sharing a Workspace at Home - December 4, 2017
- Make Your Own Stocking Advent Calendar - December 2, 2017