- 64 oz. Apple juice
- 4 Cinnamon sticks (more or less, depending on preference)
- Whipped cream for topping
- 1/2 jar Caramel sauce
- Additional Caramel sauce for drizzling
- Cook the apple juice and cinnamon sticks in the slow cooker on High for about 4 hours.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks prior to serving. Stir in the Caramel sauce (about 1/2 jar).
- Be sure to serve in heat-proof cups, because it will be hot! Top with whipped cream and a drizzling of caramel sauce.
Notes: I went through a whole jar of caramel sauce for one batch of caramel apple cider, but my friend says she only uses half total. So base it on your preference. Obviously, I love caramel! Also, after about 4 hours I turn it to ‘keep warm’, so I can just get another glass still hot when I want throughout the day. If the cup has been sitting awhile, stir it before drinking, as the caramel and cinnamon tend to separate.
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- My Favorite Kauai Hawaii Hotel: Kōloa Landing at Poʻipū - August 18, 2017
- 20 DIY Throw Pillows - August 17, 2017
- Why You Should Eat at Yak & Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - August 16, 2017