Check out our newest planner HERE for 2016-2017, or just 2017!
Easy Christmas Printable Tags for the holidays!
Thanksgiving week – WOW!!! I know everyone says how the holidays creep up on them, but seriously, this is pretty ridiculous! Now, there’s probably many of you who already have a good idea what’s on your shopping list for gifts this year. I, on the other hand, am not sure what my kids really want. It’s definitely going to be a mellow year, that’s for sure – moving, buying a house and a puppy….nothing extravagant this year! I do want my kids to be able to ask for a few things on their mind, though, and figure having that done BEFORE the big sales this week would be wise. So here it is…a darling yet simple Christmas Wish List Printable, for your kids, friends, or even you!
- 6-pack of IBC cream soda (or orange – just so long as the bottles are clear)
- Printables, found below
- Tape or Mod Podge
- M&Ms, Skittles or other candies the correct color (small enough to fit into the bottle)
- Flash: Red and yellow
- Hawk Girl: Red and yellow (could also use black – but I didn’t know what candy to do for that)
- Wonder Woman: Red, yellow and blue
- Batman: Yellow (could also use black/grey – again, no idea what candy)
- Superman: Red, yellow and blue
- Green Lantern: Green (again, black could be used)