I remember as a kid, every time my parents made cookie dough they’d give us a little spoon with some. I wanted to eat the whole bowl, but the whole ‘you could get sick’ thing got in the way! Now you can enjoy some delicious Gooey Edible Cookie Dough as a snack – even the whole bowl, since this version is healthier for you!
Doesn’t it look so creamy & tasty? Yes, I’ll share with the kids – but I may just whip up a batch one evening after they’re in bed so hubby and I can enjoy it all to ourselves. It’s a parent ‘perk’, right? 😉
Serves: 4 (¼ cup serving) or 2 (½ cup serving)
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoon Honey or Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- In a big bowl combine the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, vanilla extract and honey or maple syrup.
- Mix it well until well combined
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Divide into 2 or 4 small bowl and enjoy a healthy and delicious snack.
- You can place the Gooey Cookie Dough cups in the freezer for 10 minutes before serving. They thicken up even more and gives you the texture of a soft serve ice-cream.
- You can use vanilla flavored Greek yogurt instead. Then you won’t need the vanilla extract or any more sweetener.