This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purhcase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
We have a
ridiculous amount lot of cut up cauliflower in our freezer. Bags upon bags! My oh-so-wise self (yes, being sarcastic here) saw a great deal on 35 pounds of cauliflower for an insanely cheap price, so I got it. Yes, we like cauliflower, but that was way more than I was imagining in my head! So I’ve been slowly going through new recipes in which I can use it up, before it’s too old. One of my new favorites is this Cheesy Cauliflower Dip!
Remember some of my other cauliflower dishes, such as my Creamy Cauliflower Pasta? Yum! This is equally as tasty as that dish! Man, oh man, the cheesy-ness of this Cheesy Cauliflower Dip is seriously delish! Plus, it’s super easy to make…score!
- 1 cup Cauliflower, steamed/softened
- Olive Oil for drizzle
- 1/4 tsp. & 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 2 pinches Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1/2 cup & 3/4 cup White Cheddar
- 1 tbsp. & Sprinkle Parsley
- 1/2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 packed cups Spinach, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Spray or line a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, toss the Cauliflower with a drizzle of Oil, 1/4 tsp. Salt, pinch Cayenne, 1/4 tsp. Paprika, 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder, and 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder. Spread on baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes. When done, remove and allow to cool a bit. Turn oven to 450 Degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Mayo, Parmesan, 1/2 cup White Cheddar, Parsley, Lemon Juice, Salt and pinch of Cayenne.
- Add in the Spinach, Cauliflower, and Garlic. Scoop mixture into a sprayed pie dish. Top with 3/4 cup White Cheddar. Bake at 450 Degrees F for 15 minutes, or until cheese on top has slightly browned. Remove, sprinkle Parsley on top, allow to cool a bit and enjoy as a dip for chips, breads or other snacks!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!