With the holidays coming, I know there's going to be TONS of delicious, amazing and…
Chocolate Chip Smores
10 chocolate chip cookies
5 squares semi-sweet chocolate bar, chopped
4 tsp coconut flakes
50 miniature marshmallows
1. Place 5 cookies, flat-sides up, on microwaveable plate; top with remaining ingredients.
2. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until chocolate is almost melted. Put remaining cookies on top, pressing down lightly to secure. Microwave an additional 30 seconds or until cookies are warmed and chocolate and marshmallows are melted.
3. Serve warm and gooey, or cover and refrigerate about 10 minutes or until filling is set.
Notes: Hersheys bar may be used, but since it’s thinner use the entire bar. This is based on large homemade cookies, so if you use Chips Ahoy keep in mind they are much smaller and will need fewer ingredients. I’ve found that it’s easiest if you put the coconut flakes on first, then chocolate, then marshmallows. They just seem to balance and stay on better that way; or maybe it’s just me.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- 14 Gifts of Valentines with Free Printables, plus MORE - September 27, 2022
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - September 27, 2022
- Frozen 2 is Magical - November 20, 2019