This post is sponsored by Tai Pei Food. All opinions are mine alone. How many…
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HeatAndEat #CollectiveBias
I hate moving! As happy as I am to have a beautiful new house, and be much closer to hubby’s work, the piles of boxes and never-ending To-Do list is overwhelming. Since I still have to feed my family, any time saved in the kitchen is helpful, and what better way than to Cook Once Eat Three Times? Yup, just cook extra for dinner – then get two different lunches from the leftovers. Love it!
You heard that right – one simple dinner recipe, then switch it up into TWO more leftover creations! To start, make sure you have all your ingredients from Target. Be sure to grab your Reynolds™ heat & eat disposable containers for the leftovers – they’re in the disposable containers aisle, clearly labeled!
They come in different sizes, so you can switch it up based on your meal.
You don’t want a cold lunch, and these are perfect for storing in your lunch bag, then reheating easily in the microwave. I love that they fit perfectly in the lunch bags, and they’re a safe alternative to plastic containers.
When you’re ready to prep dinner, just cook some boneless/skinless chicken breasts in some BBQ sauce – either the slow cooker or the oven work great. Enjoy that with some potatoes and veggies for a yummy dinner!
Then with the leftover BBQ Chicken, whip up these two fabulous lunches!
BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Hogie or Sandwich bread of choice – I used rolls
- Leftover BBQ Chicken from the night before
- Cheese slice of choice
- Bacon Bits
- Shred or dice your chicken. Mix with some bacon bits. Scoop onto half of your bread/roll.
- Top with a slice or two of cheese, then the other bread/roll half.
- Store in your Reynolds™ heat & eat disposable containers in your lunch bag. When ready to eat, remove the lid and reheat so the chicken is heated and the cheese is melted nice and gooey. Yumm-o!
It’s so nice just cooking one time (and it’s super simple anyway!) then easily mixing together TWO MORE lunches for work or school. The lids stay on the containers securely, so you don’t even have to worry about messes in your bags – score!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - October 4, 2022
- Copy-Cat Carnival Strawberry Bisque - September 29, 2022
- Best Iron For Perler Beads Reviews in 2022 | Top 8 Picks - September 29, 2022