Y’all probably know that I’ve been blessed to visit Disneyland many times. If you don’t know that, you now should because it’s an important part of who I am personality: I love Disney everything!!! That being said – I’ve NEVER been to Walt Disney World before. I know, ridiculous, right? In less than 3 weeks I’ll be heading there for my first visit, and am SUPER excited! As I’m getting ready with all the trip planning, I thought it’d be fun to make my Walt Disney World Bucket List – all the fun things I want to check off between this visit and (hopefully) many more in the future.
(all photos courtesy of Walt Disney World, used with permission)
Contains affiliate links that support this blog at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure.
If you’re making this list for YOUR upcoming vacation, be sure to check out Get Away Today for great prices! Use Promo Code: BMHDisney for $10 off your vacation package! To make it a bit easier to go through (and check things off) I’m breaking it into the different parks – that way if you’re just visiting one, you know which items on this bucket list you may want to try!
- Mickey’s Not-so-Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Do Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique with my girl(s)
- Get family caricatures
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Game
- Stay after closing to see the “Kiss Goodnight”
- Do a Hidden Mickey Hunt
- Mail out something at the Main Street Mail Box
- Make a wish at Cinderella’s Wishing Well
- Ride the Walt Disney World Railroad around the entire park
- Try a special Fireworks Dessert Party
- Stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite
- Try the ‘grey stuff’ at Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Make a pressed penny
- Eat a Dole Whip
- Eat a Turkey Leg
- Try LeFou’s Brew from Gaston’s Tavern
- Participate in a Run Disney race
- Eat at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Pick-a-Pearl at Epcot’s Japan Pavilion
- Try an authentic dessert from each country in Epcot World Showcase: Canada, UK, France, Morocco, Japan, United States, Italy, Germany, China, Norway, Mexico
- Eat an authentic dish from each country in Epcot World Showcase: Canada, UK, France, Morocco, Japan, United States, Italy, Germany, China, Norway, Mexico
- Do Agent P’s Search in Epcot
- Try all the drinks at Club Cool – even the Beverly
- Attend Epcot Food & Wine Festival
- Attend Epcot Flower & Garden Festival
- Eat at the Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater
- Dine with an Imagineer
- Be the ‘rebel spy’ on Star Tours
- Meet Kilo Ren
- Trade with a Jawa
- Meet Chewbacca
- Watch DiVine perform
- See the Lion King show
- Squirt people from the bridge on “Kali River Rapids”
- Take a sunrise safari at Animal Kingdom
- Experience the Tree of Life at night
- Try out the spa at Grand Floridian
- Try the kitchen sink at Beaches & Cream
- Get a fully-stocked Mr. Potato Head w/accessories
- Horse & Carriage Ride
- See the Christmas gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian
- Watch fireworks from California Grill
- Disney movie & S’mores at Fort Wilderness Campground
- Dine at the Chef’s table at “Victoria and Albert’s”
- See Cirque du Soliel La Nouba
- Attend the “Hoop Dee Doo Revue” at the Fort Wilderness Lodge
What’s on YOUR Walt Disney World Bucket List?
Don’t forget to head over to Get Away Today to book your magical vacation today!
Promo Code: BMHDisney gets you $10 off your vacation package!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!