This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
- 3-4 yards fabric for main dress
- 2-3 yards fabric for sleeves/cape/accents
- Sewing Machine
- 2 elastics for the hand pieces
If you liked this, be sure to check out this Anna Dress in 2 Hours or Less!
…or this Olaf Outfit in less than 2 hours!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- 5 Tips for a Multi-age Family Halloween - October 18, 2019
- Comfy & Cute Styles from NYFifth - October 9, 2019
- Harry Potter Christmas 2019: Universal’s Wizarding World Celebration - September 18, 2019