This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
When it was all cut out, I stuck it to my book bag. I carefully added the centers to the “b” and the “o’s” using an X-acto blade. I then used a black fabric paint to paint on the words. To set the paint, I used my blow dryer on high heat. This isn’t necessary, but I was in too much of a hurry to see my end result so I couldn’t wait for it to dry on it’s own.
I’m Randi and I blog over at Sowdering About in Seattle. I like to write about my crafty adventures in the Emerald City and all the usually stressful fun stuff I do with my kids.