This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftofPhilips #CollectiveBias
You know those people on your holiday list that are just really difficult to shop for? My hubby is one of those – because everything on his list is way above our current budget! Since we just moved and ‘misplaced’ some things, it’d be really nice to get him something to help him on a daily basis – like the Multigroom 5100 grooming kit. I also made a fun DIY Shaving Caddy where he can easily store his razor, attachments, plus his other essentials in easily-moved and easily-washed storage. Then I put it with other items to make a Hot Date Night Gift for Hubby!
My hubby is a hairy man – he can shave every morning and by evening his face has some scruff on it. He enjoys a clean feel, but to be honest – he’s picky about what he uses! I love that the Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 men’s grooming kit comes with a fully washable, turbo-powered trimmer, detail trimmer, mini foil shaver, beard and stubble combs, nose trimmer, and a hair clipping comb. It’s like everything he could need! I even grabbed the last one one the shelf at our local Target…
It only took me about 30 minutes to put together the DIY Shaving Caddy – and it could work for all sorts of things, not just shaving supplies!
- Washcloth or hand-towel (1 per row)
- Sewing machine/thread/scissors/etc.
- Ribbon or something to hang it with
- Fold the bottom of your washcloth up to create your pocket.
- Sew the two side edges.
- Sew inside to create more pocket compartments.
- Sew a ribbon or something to attach your rows together – up along both side edges.
- Tie to a hanger, if desired.
I gathered a bunch of things that’d be great for him to store inside his new caddy…some items he already has, as well as new ones like the Multigroom 5100 set.
Some other things I got for our ‘hottie date night’ were sparkling cider, and even a nice new shirt for him to wear on the date!
Now he can put his best face forward with the nice, clean shave he enjoys (and I sure like it, too!) – plus store it in a handy place!
What would YOU put in your own caddy?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- 7 Things to NEVER Bring on a Cruise Ship, plus 10 You MUST! - November 17, 2017
- 20+ of the Best Roll Recipes - November 16, 2017
- The Beauty of Disney*Pixar’s COCO - November 14, 2017