This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Wow, we’ve already got 8 weeks of our P&F Summer Series fun under our belts, and now we’re moving on to the 9th and FINAL Phineas and Ferb Summer for 2014!
To end this fabulous series on a high note, I’ve got 4 exciting episodes chuck full of activities and crafts, plus some BONUS Phineas and Ferb Summer ideas and fun!
Season 2, Episodes 20a & 20b: What Do it Do?/Atlantis
- Build a fort from pillows, blankets, stuffed animals…whatever you can find and stand guard like Candace and her mom. Don’t forget the pans and bowls for helmets!
- Want to build your own awesome Bird House, like their dad? Here’s a couple ideas to get you going…
- I’ve never been great at Sandcastles, but take a try at it with this helpful tutorial!
- Draw and color your favorite fish or other sea creature.
- Make your own camera, and go crazy taking ‘pictures’!
- You wouldn’t want scary plants like Dr. D creates, but try this super cute (and no-water-needed) flower craft
Season 2, Episode 22a & 22b: Just Passing Through/Candace’s Big Day
- I absolutely LOVE Dr. D’s Bobblehead Perry the Platypus! Create your own with this fun tutorial:
- Candace goes a bit crazy planning the wedding, but her dress is super cute. Design your own beautiful (or handsome, or crazy, wild and fun) wedding clothes!
- What’s one of the first things people think of when planning a wedding? The cake! You can draw, color, build, or bake your own fantastic creation and go as crazy or mild as you’d like! Will you add a chicken to yours?
- Create your own Ice Sculpture using ice cubes and toothpicks, or just stack a bunch of cubes together to build your own ‘sculpture’.
- DIY Family Costumes
- More Awesome Costumes
- Make Your Own Perry
- P&F Party
- Pin the Tail on Perry
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- 5 Tips for a Multi-age Family Halloween - October 18, 2019
- Comfy & Cute Styles from NYFifth - October 9, 2019
- Harry Potter Christmas 2019: Universal’s Wizarding World Celebration - September 18, 2019