No Sew Clown Fish Dog Costume
Guys – how stinkin’ ADORABLE are my dogs? I can’t get over this fluff-balls, and our family just wouldn’t be the same without their funny personalities. Add on this crafty No Sew Clown Fish Dog Costume, and they’re ready for summertime fun! I can totally picture them chasing around my kiddos through the sprinklers in these – just need the weather to cooperate a bit more.
While the Shark Costume post the other day was sponsored, this post is NOT – it’s just an extra thing I put together for fun, for our pets.
Look at those big puppy smiles – Kita is on the left above, Tula on the right. LOVE THESE DOGS! I made this Clown Fish Dog Costume for Tula specifically – since they have different body shapes/sizes (Tula’s neck is REALLY long) they couldn’t really fit in the same one. I thought that, since Kita’s more the dominant one, she should be the shark and Tula the cute little fishy.
Note: All dogs are different shape/size, so I won’t put measurements – just size it to fit your own pup 🙂
- Orange felt
- White Felt
- Black Marker
- Foam Pieces (or stuffing) for fins
- Hot glue/gun
- Ribbon/Velcro to attach at the bottom/belly
- Cut out a rounded rectangle for the body from the orange. Glue on three white felt stripes, tracing with black marker.
- Cut out the foam pieces to look like fins, then hot glue orange felt around. Glue the small fins on the back, and the side fins on each side.
- Add ribbon or velcro pieces to the bottom to secure it at the belly.
It’s very much like the shark dog costume we shared the other day – plus they’re both NO SEW making it a great, quick craft!
Which costume would YOUR dog like best?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…