This is one of those desserts where you love it, devour it, then drool over all the photos as you edit them to post. Yup, it’s THAT good in every bite! Even my anti-chocolate (yet super-sexy) Hubby thought these Frosty S’more Brownie Bars were just fab!
Start this off with a Graham Cracker Brownie layer, layers of S’more goodness (chocolate and mallows), then top it with some pudding mixture and sprinkle with more S’more tasties on top! Ya, I may have to go have another one of these Frosty S’more Brownie Bars after I post this….perhaps two!
Ingredients – Graham Cracker Brownies
- 4 cups Graham Crackers, crushed
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2, 14-oz cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pinch of Salt
Directions – Graham Cracker Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F. Line a 13×9 baking pan with parchment paper (make sure some goes over the edges).
- Mix all of the ingredients until well-combined, then pour into the pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Move on to the remaining steps….
- 7-9 Hershey Bars, or equivalent chocolate bar candies
- 2-3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 2, 3.9 oz. boxes Chocolate Instant Pudding
- Milk, as called for on pudding box
- 8 oz. Whipped Topping, plus some for the very top
- Mini Chocolate Chips, for top
- Graham Cracker Crumbs, for top
- While the graham cracker brownie layer is still hot, layer the chocolate bar squares evenly over the top. Spread your marshmallows over the top of the chocolate. (I did put mine back in the oven, while still hot but not on, to allow the mallows to melt a little. Just don’t let your brownie layer overcook). Allow to cool completely.
- Whisk the pudding mix and milk together until smooth. Let set about 2-3 minutes, then stir in 8 oz. whipped topping. Spread the pudding mixture evenly over the cooled off marshmallows. Top with extra whipped topping, mini chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs.
- Place in the freezer for several hours, or overnight. Remove about 5-10 minutes before serving. Use the over-the-edge parchment to carefully lift the Frosty S’more Brownie Bars out of the baking pan to more easily cut pieces.
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette Kabobs - July 25, 2016
- One-Pot Spicy Noodle Soup - July 22, 2016
- Our Top 12-Passenger Van Pick: Nissan NV Passenger 3500 - July 21, 2016