This post was sponsored by @GBChildUsa as part of a Blog Blast Activation for Influence Central.
Who here LOVES using a stroller for their kiddos? I sure do – especially when I had three under the age of two. A stroller was close to my best friend at that point! The thing I don’t love about them – the bulk. I mean, even if they fold up, they still take up precious space. Luckily the new gb Pockit Stroller listened to us moms and created one that folds so small, it can fit into a large purse! Join us for the gb Pockit Stroller Twitter Party to learn more!
Join the #gbPockit Twitter Party!
- When: Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 1-2 PM Eastern Time
- Moderators: @MomCentral
- Brand Participants: @GBChildUSA
- Party hashtags: #gbPockit
- Prizes: 2 pre-party winners and 6 party winners will receive $50 Amex gift cards and 1 grand prize winner will receive the gb Pockit Stroller
- Party Focus: We’ll be chatting about family adventures, whether a jet-setting vacation or a weekend getaway, the gb Pockit gives on-the-go Moms a portable stroller, ideal for all of our family travels.
Other Fabulous Mommy Posts…
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- 20 DIY Throw Pillows - August 17, 2017
- Why You Should Eat at Yak & Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - August 16, 2017
- Why Instacart is Perfect for Busy Moms - August 15, 2017