This post is sponsored by Single Edition Media on behalf of PopChips. As always, we only share products we truly enjoy and use, and will give our 100% honest opinions. #PopChipsBigGame
Anyone who knows me well knows that I’m not that into sports. Sure, they’re fun to play sometimes, but I’m not big into sitting in front of the TV watching them. But for the big game, I’m on-board. Want to know why? The FOOD! There’s so many delicious foods to enjoy snacking on, like this Healthy Snacking Cheese Roll, which is super easy to make – and even works as a kid-friendly recipe!
While laughing at commercial breaks or chatting about the scores, you can be spreading this tasty cheese log on some crackers, veggies, or even enjoy more PopChips Ridges with it like a dip! I love that the recipe relies on your choice flavor of PopChips to add the special crunch to it, taking it from ‘good’ to ‘fantastic’. And since we all love saving money on all our munchies for the big game, enjoy 20% off your order of PopChips online using Offer Code: BIGGAME20
- 1-2 cups PopChips Ridges (we used Chili Cheese)
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Mayo
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Onion (minced, diced, flakes or powder)
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Dried Chives
- 1 tsp. Parsley
- Use beaters to whip the cream cheese, lemon juice and mayo until creamy. Add in the remaining ingredients until well-combined.
- Spread onto parchment paper and wrap into a log shape. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Choose your flavor of PopChips Ridges, then crush. Unwrap the cheese log, and roll in the crushed pieces until well-coated. Refrigerate 1-2 more hours or until firm.
See, super easy to make – and you can have it all ready to go even before the big game begins, so you won’t miss a thing! One thing I love about this cheese roll recipe is that it’s a healthy snacking option – the PopChips Ridges are gluten free, have 0 grams of trans fat, and they’re popped instead of fried or baked! This means half the fat of fried chips – and they don’t add any artificial flavors and no preservatives.
The PopChips Ridges line is perfect for the cheese roll, because they’re super crunchy, and the flavor is perfectly kept in those ridges. Not only are they a healthy option, but they taste great and come in plenty of tasty flavors to choose from!
- Cheddar & Sour Cream: I’m a big fan of potatoes with cheese & sour cream, so this is like the perfect combination of flavors in extra crispy form.
- Perfectly Salted: These have just the right amount of flavor to make your taste buds happy, and you may not help but wanting more.
- Tangy Barbeque: There’s just a hint of spice mixed in with this sweet smoky chip that tastes like it’s right off the grill, even though they’re popped! Plus they’re way less messy on your fingers 🙂
- Chili Cheese: This was the winner that I picked to use for our recipe, and why wouldn’t I choose this authentic taste of spicy chili and sharp cheddar that’s got the perfect mix of savory and spice?
I’d love to try the other flavors of Sea Salt & Vinegar, Sour Cream & Onion, Sea Salt, Crazy Hot Potato, Salt & Pepper and even Sweet Potato (hubby is most eager for this one).
Which PopChips Ridges flavor are you most eager to try?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- My Favorite Kauai Hawaii Hotel: Kōloa Landing at Poʻipū - August 18, 2017
- 20 DIY Throw Pillows - August 17, 2017
- Why You Should Eat at Yak & Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - August 16, 2017