I’m a huge fan of homemade pizza – well, all pizza really – but homemade pizza gives us a lot more control to customize it however we want! More tomatoes? No problem. A few slices without onions because the kids don’t like them? Sure thing. This Homemade Chicken Ranch Pizza is a perfect combo of tasty garlic, rich ranch and juicy tomatoes – it’ll please the whole family!
I’ve mentioned a few times before, but I grew up in a pizza restaurant – my parents owned Pony Express Pizza growing up, so many days were spent there while they made pizza dough, cut toppings, spread sauces and more. I love it! It also gave me a love for REALLY GREAT pizza – this one’s a definite winner!
Ingredients – Pizza
- 1 Large Pizza Crust, uncooked (recipe here)
- 2 Cups Mozzarella, Romano, Asiago and Parmesan Mix
- 1 cup Chicken, cooked & shredded or diced
- 1-2 cups Tomatoes, diced
Ingredients – Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sour Cream
- 3 tbsp. Mayo
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Dill Weed
- 1/2 tsp. Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Spread some Cornmeal on your pizza pan, then place your rolled out pizza dough on the pan. Spread a little bit of olive or vegetable oil along the edges of the crust, to avoid burning.
- For the sauce, mix all of the ingredients well. Spread on pizza, not quite to the edges.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese mixture, then the chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. If desired, add some crumbled bacon!
- Bake for 18-25 minutes, or until crust is fully cooked and not doughy, cheese is melted and edges are started to lightly brown. Remove and cool slightly before cutting and serving.
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Victoria & Albert’s Chefs Table in the Grand Floridian - December 5, 2017
- Tips for Sharing a Workspace at Home - December 4, 2017
- Make Your Own Stocking Advent Calendar - December 2, 2017