I’m in Utah visiting my relatives right now, and one thing we’ve enjoyed together is picking fresh berries from my sister’s garden. The kids absolutely LOVE it! We plan to make some freezer jam this week with her tasty raspberries, so I thought it’d be great fun to share 20 Easy Homemade Jam Recipes so you can whip some up for yourself!
Some of the recipes can probably be switched up depending on which product you have available, others may have to wait until a certain type is in season. Either way, there’s plenty of delicious jam recipes to choose from in this list!
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Chia Jam from wellplated.com
- Slow Cooker Bacon Jam from chilipeppermadness.com
- Blackberry Chia Seed Jam from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Apple Jam from farmtotablela.com
- Clementine Jam from theviewfromgreatisland.com
- Peach Freezer Jam from recipegirl.com
- Rose Petal Jam from feastingathome.com
- Habanero Nectarine Jam from theviewfromgreatisland.com
- Habanero Pepper Jam from chilipeppermadness.com
- Easy Strawberry Jam Recipe With No Pectin from scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com
- Homemade Low Sugar Cinnamon Plum Jam from happyfoodstube.com
- Blueberry Jam With Mint from afarmgirlsdabbles.com
- Triple Berry Refrigerator Jam from pinchofyum.com
- Easy Strawberry Jam (no Pectin) from sweetandsavorybyshinee.com
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Jam Recipe from mypoppet.com.au
- 20-minute Refrigerator Jam from greenhealthycooking.com
- Pear And Ginger Jam (small Batch) from domesticgothess.com
- Apple, Cinnamon And Cranberry Jam In Bread Machine from sourdoughmovement.com
- Homemade Apple Jam from anncoojournal.com
- Canned Vanilla Spiced Pear Butter from thehappyflammily.com
What flavor jam is YOUR favorite?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!