Italian White Wine Vinegar Cheesy Bread
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #lovemyvinegar #collectivebias See my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Who’s been to Italy? I’d ask who WANTS to go, but I’m pretty sure that’d be everyone. I was lucky enough to go for a bit after graduating high school, and fell in love with it! One of the best things….the FOOD! Oh. My. Gosh. The flavors there are just so fresh and fabulous, pleasing your taste buds with every bite. LOVE IT! I really enjoy bringing those amazing combinations of flavors and seasonings into my home for my family, like with this Italian White Wine Vinegar Cheesy Bread!
If you haven’t cooked with seasoned white wine vinegar before, don’t be intimidated. There’s so many uses for it, and it can really bring out great tastes in a variety of recipes….from appetizers, to marinades, salad dressing, even cookies and desserts! It gives it that little extra ‘oomph’ of flavor that I came to love in Italy. De Nigris, a 3rd generation family-owned company, has a selection of delicious, seasoned white wine vinegars to choose from made right in Italy with healthy, natural ingredients. I love mixing their seasoned vinegars in with new recipes to see what amazing flavors it’ll bring out! Don’t worry, you don’t have to go clear over to Italy (although I’m sure we’d all love to) to get these, just head over to Walmart!
Look for the aisle with condiments and salad dressings, then the vinegar section. You’ll see the selection of De Nigris seasoned white wine vinegars right on the shelf waiting for you! Use it year-round in a variety of recipes, enjoying fresh, wonderful flavors! I chose to use the Italian Herbs white wine vinegar for this cheesy bread recipe, but you could switch it up for all new tastes! They also have others such as Balsamic Vinegars and Red Wine Vinegars!
Makes 1 normal bread loaf
- 3 1/4 cups Flour
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 pack Rapid Rising Yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/3 cup De Nigris Seasoned Italian Herbs White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1/2 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 4 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1-2 cups Mozzarella and/or Parmesan, shredded
- Combine all of the ingredients except the cheese until it’s well-mixed and forms a thick dough. If it’s really sticky, add a bit more flour. Spray or line a normal bread pan, then place the dough in. Spread out the middle and put in your cheese, then fold the top of the bread over the top so it’s all enclosed.
- Cover with a damp towel and allow to rise in a warm area until it almost doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Bake the loaf for 30-45 minutes, or until it’s cooked through.
Look at all that cheesy goodness! Plus the flavorings in the bread are just amazing with every single bite. We downed this so fast, I had to make more really quick! For more recipes, check out the De Nigris Facebook Page or follow them on Twitter.