It's no secret that my family loves Superheros - when our kids were young we…
While my other gift guides have focused a lot on ideas for the younger ones and family fun, I wanted to make one that’s full of kitchen and home gifts! Whether for your mother, friend, sister – or yourself, you’ll find something for practically everyone on your list.
Contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure.
You’ll find some traditional items such as candles, and some more modern gift ideas like a GourmetÂ Egg Cooker. I think you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for, even if you end up buying yourself aÂ kitchen and home gift for the holidays!
Gifts for the Kitchen
- OXO Good Grips Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Pro 13 Piece Pots and Pan Set: A nice set of pots and pans makes or breaks a kitchen. This set is high quality which will last for a very long time.
- Rice Cooker: Make the perfect sticky rice with this kitchen appliance every single time, without fail.
- Le Creuset Set of 4 Mini Cocottes with Cookbook: Not only is there a set of adorable mini cocottes, this set includes a cookbook so you can learn how to use these little guys.
- Ninja Coffee Bar Single-Serve System: This coffee bar is all the rage this year. Make your favorite cup of coffee without the use of pods.
- Gourmet Egg Cooker: Cook up to 7 eggs at once exactly how you like them. Perfect way to start the day.
- Seasoned Cast Iron 10 1/2 Inch Square Grill Pan: Every kitchen needs a cast iron skillet. This one is a bit unique as it comes in the shape of a square.
- KitchenAid Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer: The ultimate kitchen gift. These mixers last for not only years, but decades. I use mine All. The. Time!
- Black & Decker Family Sized Skillet: You can feed an army with this huge skillet. Making pancakes would be a snap.
- Recipe Box: Keep those treasured family recipes safe in a traditional recipe box.
- Jumbo Kitchen Towels: A nice set of towels is essential for the kitchen. I love this set because they are big.
- Copper Classic Teapot: Brew loose tea in a snap with this stylish teapot.
Gifts for Your Home
- Glass & Crystal Beveled Mirror: This handcrafted wall mirror would be a stunning addition to any home.
- American Heritage Bookshelf Ladder: This ladder makes a gorgeous display. Use it for books or your favorite keepsakes.
- 7-Piece Gallery Frame Set: You can hang these picture frames on the wall or display them on a table.
- Laredo Wall Mount Mail and Key Holder Organizer: Great way to keep your mail organized and your keys in one place.
- Concrete Succulent Planters: These little beauties are setting a new trend.
- NEST Fragrances Luxury Mini Votive Candle Set: With scents such as ocean mist, sea salt, cedar leaf, and lavender this candle set will be welcomed into any home.
- Glass Dry Erase Board: Keep the household organized with this stylish glass erase board.
- Set of 3 Wood Crates with Galvanized Metal Trim: Keep clutter at bay with these crates. They would work great as a display or a basket catch-all at the bottom of the stairs.
- Hangit Photo Display: Put your favorite photos on display and change them out without the fuss of messing with a picture frame.
If you are looking for a holiday gift that compliments your home, these CanistersÂ With Lids For Sugar, Coffee, & Tea give the kitchen a bit of holiday glam. You could also pick up a traditional Yankee Candle that is scented like balsam and cedar. Whatever gift you choose, I know you will be bringing joy to someone special on your list.
See our other Gift Guides:
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…