Summer is here and what better way to enjoy it than a cold, sweet treat?…
Raise your hand if you love the mint and chocolate combo. *Raises hand* You’re in luck! Today, I’m sharing this scrumptious Mint Chocolate Fudge Recipe. It’s so good! You will love it, and so will anyone you decide to share it with. But if you don’t want to share, I won’t tell. 😉
If you do decide to share with your sweetie, know that this may just win their heart forever. Creamy dark and white chocolate, crisp, cool mint flavor with just the right amount of sweetness all done in the microwave. It’s that easy!
- 1 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Green food dye
- 6 Tablespoons Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon mint flavor extract
- Line a square 9×9 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine dark chocolate chips with 3 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk. Heat for 25 seconds, stir well, and reheat for another 25 seconds as needed until you get a smooth consistent texture.
- In a second microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips with 3 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk and repeat the same heating procedure as for the dark chocolate chips. Stir the white chocolate mixture until completely smooth, then add in the mint extract and green food dye as desired.
- Drop tablespoon-sized spoonfuls of each chocolate mixture into the loaf pan, trying to place mint fudge alongside chocolate fudge. Once all fudge has been added to the loaf pan, smooth with an offset spatula.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or overnight) to set. When ready, remove pan from fridge and remove the fudge from the pan, then the parchment paper.
- Cut into inch squares for bite-sized servings.
Do you love fudge as much as we do? It’s so easy to make and now that you know this basic recipe, you can experiment with your own varieties. Enjoy!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…