I’m thrilled that hubby and I are planning to visit Walt Disney World this October for our 10-year Anniversary! What makes it even more special, is we’ll be able to see Pandora – The World of Avatar as it opens May 27th. I loved the movie, and can’t wait to see all this new land has. Check out Pandora at Disney’s Animal Kingdom: What to Expect for your next trip!
Contains affiliate links that help support this blog. See our Disclosure. Photos courtesy of Disney.
I’m super eager to nab some fast passes for the Book your next magical vacation in Pandora, whether it’s flying on a banshee or hiking the Valley of Mo’ara. Just the images look incredible, so I can only imagine how the actual experience will be!
- Avatar Flight of Passage – height requirement 44 inches or taller
- Ride on the back of a banshee for a first-person flight over the breathtaking landscape of the moon of Pandora
- Na’vi River Journey – no height requirement
- Board a reed boat along with your fellow explorers and glide gently through the sacred bioluminescent rainforest, hearing songs of the Na’vi and witnessing passing wildlife. This beautiful, glowing voyage is one you have to see to believe!
- Valley of Mo’ara – no height requirement
- Feel free to explore all there is in this new land, from the floating mountains, exotic plants that glow at night, to a Na’vi drum circle where you can try your hand at making music
Nab our Free Printable WDW Ride Lists now updated with Pandora rides!
Be sure to check here for great deals on your vacation! Use Promo Code: BMHDisney
Wonder what food and drink the Na’vi enjoy? Swing by the new restaurant or fun lounge for a taste!
- Satu-li Canteen
- A former RDA mess hall is now full of Na’vi art and cultural items where you can grab foods such as chicken, beef or fish bowls, red & sweet potato hash, or even blueberry cheesecake
- Pongu Pongu
- Did you know this means ‘party party’ in the Na’vi language? Needless to say, this is a great refreshment stop for weary travelers
Pandora opens May 27th – Book your next magical vacation & use Promo Code: BMHDisney
It’s clear that you’ll need to try Pandora at Disney’s Animal Kingdom during both day and night to really see it all. During the day, explore and enjoy the greenery, hikes, rides and more. At night, it all lights up with the ‘energy’ giving it an almost dreamlike quality.
Seeing photos of the floating mountains is one thing, but I can’t wait to see how large they are in person. What a work of art and wonder! You can expect waterfalls and meandering streams, really making you feel that you’ve been transported into the Book your next magical vacation.
Let’s be honest, shopping is half the fun at the parks, right?! You can swing by Windtraders for Na’vi cultural items, toys for the kiddos, even science kits and more. Maybe they’ll have some stuffed animals of the creatures on Pandora, or perhaps your own goggles for your next banshee ride.
Visiting Pandora at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is at the top of my list for our anniversary trip, and I can’t wait to tell you all about it later this year. If you make a visit, be sure to comment letting me know how it was!
Use Promo Code: BMHDisney
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- My Favorite Kauai Hawaii Hotel: Kōloa Landing at Poʻipū - August 18, 2017
- 20 DIY Throw Pillows - August 17, 2017
- Why You Should Eat at Yak & Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - August 16, 2017