This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TasteTruvia #CB #CollectiveBias
Are your kids back in school from the holiday break yet? Ours went back yesterday, and getting back into the swing of the morning rush was quite hectic. I want breakfast time to be easy and quick, but also a smarter choice as we’ve made some new health goals this year. Luckily, this Peach Mango Smoothie Bowl is not only delicious and super fast to whip up, it’s right up there on my list of better choices for my family’s health!
You can grab the handful of needed ingredients to make this refreshing smoothie bowl for your own family next time you’re at Kroger! Then all it takes is a blender, and you’re pretty much set to go. I love making mornings that much easier, and can feel better about what I’m feeding my family when I use America’s #1 Stevia sweetener, Truvia® Natural Sweetener Spoonable in our recipes. You can even nab an online coupon HERE and save some money – another great goal for the new year 🙂
It’s a zero-calorie sweetener that’s stevia-based. Just one packet provides the same sweetness as 2 teaspoons of sugar, and is a great choice for people wanting to reduce calories, such as those with diabetes, or anyone looking to minimize the sugar in their diets. While I’m terrible at New Year’s resolutions, making better choices in my family’s food is one I’m working hard to stick to for 2017!
One of my favorite things about smoothie bowls – other than how easy and tasty – is the creaminess! It’s almost like a fruit froth in your spoon. Plus, they’re fun to mix and match with different fruits or toppings. That’s a great way to play with your food!
Note: Makes 1 Bowl
- 1 cup Mango pieces, frozen
- 1 cup Peach slices, frozen
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 tsp. Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable
- 2/3 cup Milk
- Fruit, granola and/or oats for topping
- In a blender, put in your milk, banana and Truvia Natural Sweetener Spoonable and blend a bit.
- Add the mango and peach and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl, then top with washed/sliced fruit, granola and/or oats as desired. Enjoy!
Request a free sample of Truvia® Natural Sweetener here!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- 20 DIY Throw Pillows - August 17, 2017
- Why You Should Eat at Yak & Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - August 16, 2017
- Why Instacart is Perfect for Busy Moms - August 15, 2017