By now y’all should know my families love of pumpkin recipes. If not, well, just know that we LOVE them! There’s so many ways you can incorporate pumpkin into your cooking and baking to come up with delicious foods! This past weekend we came up with these amazing Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!
For those that have been following here for awhile, you may remember our original Pumpkin Muffin recipe, or maybe our Pumpkin Breakfast Scones. Both are still super yummy and a great breakfast or snack option! This new recipe is a bit different, resulting in a bit more ‘creamy’ to the muffins.
My kiddos gobbled these up so fast, I was tempted to make another batch that same day! They’re PERFECT for a good, filling breakfast or for an afternoon snack. Plus, of course, easy to make in a hurry.
Note: Makes roughly 32 muffins filled 3/4 way full
- 4 cups Flour
- 2 tbsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups Pumpkin (canned)
- 1-2 cups Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla
- 2 tbsp. Pumpkin Spice (more if desired)
- 1-2 cups Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray or line your muffin trays, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, butter, pumpkin, sour cream, vanilla and sugar. Add in the baking powder and salt, then slowly add the flour until well-combined. Stir in the pumpkin spice and chocolate chips to taste.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 of the way full. Bake for 25 minutes or until done. Allow to cool a bit before serving.
You’ll love the pumpkin flavor and moistness in every bite, plus the chocolate is a good way to start any day, if you ask me!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!