Oh my gosh, if you’re in a sweet mood, you’ve GOT to try this Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake! It’s so creamy and full of flavor – you can even leave off the nuts if you’re not a fan of them! (originally shared July 2013 – refreshing this tasty treat!)
Yes, I know it isn’t EXACTLY pumpkin season – well, about as far away from it as can be. But in my opinion, you should be able to enjoy delicious pumpkin recipes all year-round!
- 2 pkg. Spice Cake Mix
- 2 cans Pumpkin
- 1 cup Milk
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 8 Eggs
- 3 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 pkg. Cream Cheese, softened (16 oz)
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz. Whipped Topping
- 1 cup Caramel Topping
- 1/2 cup Pecan or Walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spray two 9×9 inch round cake pans, or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat both Cake Mixes, 1 can Pumpkin, Milk, Veggie Oil, Eggs and 2 tsp. Pie Spice until well-mixed.
- Pour into the pans and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the Cream Cheese, Sugar, and remaining Pumpkin and Pie Spice. Stir in the Whipped Topping.
- Remove the cakes from the pans. Frost the first layer with 1/3 of the cream cheese filling. Place second cake on top, then frost entire top and edges with remaining filling.
- Drizzle with Caramel Topping and garnish with Pecan or Walnut Pieces.
You may also like -
The following two tabs change content below.
Danielle is the crazy momma of 4 behind Busy Mom's Helper, where she shares all her adventues. Married to her best friend & fellow nerd. Totally addicted to Dr. Pepper and chocolate. Staying home with the kiddos keeps her busy, but she loves squeezing in time to create through the ups & downs of life . Now, if she could just figure out how to eat a candy bar without having to share, life would be even more fabulous! Be sure to join the fun at BusyMomsHelper.com