This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine. #SnackandSmile
Although my family absolutely LOVES pumpkin things year-round, fall is when certain special things come out that bring recipes to a whole new level – like the secret ingredient in these amazing Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Chip Cookies! They’re super fluffy and light, no butter so they’re on the healthier side, and just the right amount of yummy pumpkin flavor to make these the perfect fall treat!
So what is this tasty secret ingredient? Yoplait light Pumpkin Pie yogurt, of course! They have some great seasonal flavors out right now – I’m making a variety of cookies with the different kinds – but this is our favorite so far. The recipe calls for just 2 of them….but I always grab more while I’m at Walmart because I love snacking on them by themselves, too!
One of my favorite things about these cookies is how soft they are – the yogurt really gives them just the right texture! Plus the pumpkin pie flavoring in the yogurt makes these cookies the delish snack that they are – hubby can’t wait until I whip up another batch (or two)!
- 2 1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 containers Yoplait light Pumpkin Pie
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray or line two cookie sheets, set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients until smooth. Scoop the cookie dough, about 2-3 tbsp. in size each, onto the prepared sheets. Bake for 8-12 minutes.
Totally easy, right? I love simple recipes, and these cookies are about as simple as you can get! Feel free to add more or less pumpkin pie spice as you prefer. I like the smooth and mild flavor the yogurt gives, so stick to about 1 tbsp. of it.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- 7 Things to NEVER Bring on a Cruise Ship, plus 10 You MUST! - November 17, 2017
- 20+ of the Best Roll Recipes - November 16, 2017
- The Beauty of Disney*Pixar’s COCO - November 14, 2017