My hubby is a HUGE fan of pumpkin recipes, and since the rest of us really like it, too, we often make different things using pumpkin. When he found a bag of pumpkin chips in the baking aisle, he immediately nabbed them and insisted we make Pumpkin Pudding Cookies! Since we couldn’t decide which variation would be best, we tried it THREE different ways – and it’s super easy for you to mix it up, too.
If you’ve never had pudding cookies before, you’re missing out because they’re so moist and delicious – plus quick to make! I also love how easy it is to use different kinds of pudding mixes to alter the flavoring – like we did with one of the variations of the pumpkin cookies.
I’m going to give you the general Pumpkin Pudding Cookie recipe, then share the two other variations we tried in case you also want to mix it up a bit. Hubby prefers either the all pumpkin ones, or the chocolate chip mixed. I prefer either the mostly chocolate ones or the chocolate chip mixed. Of course, because – chocolate! Either way, you can’t really go wrong with these!
Note: each recipe makes about 3 dozen cookies
- 1 1/2 sticks Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Small Package INSTANT Vanilla Pudding (3.4 oz)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp. Pumpkin Syrup flavoring
- 1-2 cups Pumpkin Baking Chips (found in baking aisle, near chocolate chips – might be seasonal)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray or line two baking sheets, set aside.
- Combine all of your ingredients in a mixer and mix well. Scoop in 1″ balls onto the cookie sheets, softly pressing each ball down to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightning brown on the edges. Don’t overbake!
- Enjoy warm or cooled
- for the chocolate chip mixed ones, just do half pumpkin chips and half regular chocolate chips
- for the mostly chocolate ones, use chocolate pudding mix instead of vanilla
Other Easy Cookie Recipes
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- 7 Things to NEVER Bring on a Cruise Ship, plus 10 You MUST! - November 17, 2017
- 20+ of the Best Roll Recipes - November 16, 2017
- The Beauty of Disney*Pixar’s COCO - November 14, 2017