Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
I’m sorry if y’all are getting sick of pumpkin recipes this fall, but this one is just so delicious, I couldn’t pass up sharing it! Not only are these Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars super easy to make, but the flavor combo is absolutely amazing!
If you’ve followed along my blog for awhile, you probably know how pumpkin is one of Hubby’s absolute favorite things, like our Pumpkin Breakfast Smoothie or this Pumpkin Better Than Disneyland Pie. On the flip side, I’m a total chocolate-aholic (especially brownies!), even though I do enjoy pumpkin. I try to vary up the desserts I make to hit both of our favorites, and this one was a huge hit with him (and me, even if it isn’t chocolate)!
I love snickerdoodle cookies, and their cinnamon-y goodness sounded like a fabulous flavor to mix up with pumpkin. I was sure right, because these are amazing! The cookie bars are moist and smooth, with the top adding just a bit of crunch. These Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars are the perfect fall (or anytime) dessert!
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 3 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 cup canned Pumpkin
- For topping: 1/4 cup Sugar & 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray or line a 9×13 baking dish, set aside.
- Cream the butter, sugar, eggs, pumpkin and vanilla. Add in the flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon until smooth. Spread mixture in the baking dish.
- Mix the topping (sugar and cinnamon) then sprinkle over the top of the cookie mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold, with some topping (such as our Homemade Marshmallow Cream) or not. Enjoy!!!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…