You know how fun it is to make festive treats during the holidays? I love it – and my kids sure do, too. What’s better is when they’re quick & easy, like these fun Santa Snacks using pretzels!
Super cute, right? Just grab the ingredients below, whip up these treats, and enjoy with family and friends. They’d be a huge hit for a holiday party, too!
- 1 ½ cup Red Candy Melts/Discs
- Wilton’s Decorating Santa’s belt/Coat Kit
- 24 Square Waffle style Pretzels
- Wilton’s Dab & Hold edible adhesive
- Take the black candy stripes and cut 24 stripes to 1.5 inches.
- Take your edible adhesive (you can use any type of edible adhesive you’d like…frosting, chocolate, etc.) and line one side of the belt buckle. Place buckle in the middle of the black candy strip. Let those dry.
- Now take your red candy discs and put in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until discs are all melted.
- Dip each pretzel in the red chocolate. Get a nice even coat and lay on parchment lined cookie sheet. (If chocolate is a little thick then just take a small knife and spread around the top of the pretzel to get that nice coat).
- Add the belt to each pretzel as you take them out of the chocolate. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes.
That’s it – they’re ready to serve and enjoy!
Do you think it’d be weird to lay out Santa Coat Snacks for the Jolly Man on Christmas Eve? 😉
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!