This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purhcase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
My Hubby is a Google+ addict. Not over-the-top crazy, but it’s the social media he prefers. I’m often found browsing Pinterest and Facebook, he’s on G+. What’s awesome, though, is when he comes across a good idea for a recipe on there, and we can add it to our menu. That’s what happened with these Spicy Thai Chicken Wraps!
I’m so glad he found the inspiration for this recipe because it was totally delish! He’s a spicy-lover, and I’m not…yet it was just the right amount for both of us. Not sure how it worked out that way, but it was perfect! These Thai Chicken Wraps are a great meal, or just serve the chicken alongside some pasta or veggies.
Ingredients – Sauce
- 8 tbsp. (1 jar) Red Curry Paste (found in the aisle near soy sauce and such)
- 8 tbsp. Sugar
- 4 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (regular Cider Vinegar is fine)
- 4 tbsp. Tomato Soup
- 4 tbsp. Water
- 4 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1-2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
Ingredients – Other
- 6 Chicken Breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup Tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- Tortillas for Wrap (I used Spinach & Herb Tortillas)
- Toppings: Tomatoes, Cheese, Lettuce, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray or line a large baking pan. Place Chicken strips in pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the sauce ingredients well. Pour over chicken in pan.
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella and Tomato dices over the top of the chicken. Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Make wrap as desired, and enjoy!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!