It’s that time of year again – graduation! Whether you know someone in college, high school or even elementary school (even my preschooler has a graduation), these fun Star Wars Graduation Bottle Set Printables would make the perfect gift for Star Wars fans. You can even choose the dark side or the light – or just do one side of each. It’s all about a balance in the force anyway, right?
With May the Fourth coming up right around many graduations anyway, it’s the PERFECT thing to give! Now, I designed these for a 6-pack of glass Dr Pepper bottles, but it can fit most 6-pack glass bottle packs like this, you just may need to trim a little from the center.
Print them on 8.5×11 paper – I highly recommend using cardstock, but regular paper can work fine. It just isn’t as durable. On the ‘front’ pieces, cut as you see below so you can wrap those sides onto the part in the middle that sticks up. Ya, that sounds confusing – but just look at this picture to help and it’s really easy….
Download the Star Wars Graduation Sets here:
- Bottle Wraps – with characters, with sayings, or just the backgrounds – 4 wraps per page
- Congrats Handle & Front – dark side or light side
- Sides – 2 per page
Once you’ve downloaded them, cut and use double-sided tape to secure them in the appropriate place on your bottle set. You can either leave the bottles with the drink in them, or wash out empty ones and fill with treats! You CAN do cash, but I’ll tell you it’s very hard to get out – which may be some fun for you to watch 🙂
Sayings for the bottle wraps include:
- May the Force be With You
- The Force is Strong with This One
- Your training is now complete
- Much to learn, you still have
You can whip this up in a jiffy for the perfect Star Wars graduation gift! Now the question remains – will you choose the dark side, or the light? Or maybe a little bit of both?
More Star Wars Stuff…
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- My Favorite Kauai Hawaii Hotel: Kōloa Landing at Poʻipū - August 18, 2017
- 20 DIY Throw Pillows - August 17, 2017
- Why You Should Eat at Yak & Yeti at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - August 16, 2017