There’s no shortage of tasty holiday drinks, but sometimes it can be frustrating finding a really good one that’s non-alcoholic. Luckily, this delicious Valentine’s Day drink is not only easy to make, but kid-friendly for those class parties. You can whip up this Strawberry Cotton Candy Mocktail in a jiff, then enjoy the sweet, fruity goodness for your holiday with no guilt.
One of my favorite things about drink recipes is that they often don’t take many ingredients – and this Valentine’s Day Mocktail only requires three! Yup, just a few ingredients for a delicious, sweet holiday drink that you can let your kids enjoy, or yourself – because, why not?
- 16 Ounces Strawberry Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Strawberry Syrup
- 1-2 Handfuls Cotton Candy
Note: makes 1 16-oz serving
- Pour strawberry syrup into glass.
- Place 1/2 – 1 handful of cotton candy in glass.
- Add 16 ounces of strawberry soda. Stir.
- Add remaining cotton candy to on top of glass to garnish.
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!