You know I love a good brownie. Delicious, moist and full of chocolaty goodness! Well, now I’m totally obsessed with these Super Addictive Brownies, with a fabulous frosting and marshmallow layer adding to it’s perfectness!
So today I’m in one of those moods where I really have no idea what to say. Nothing much going on, feeling a bit ‘blah’, so how about we just go right on to these absolutely delicious, superly addicting brownies? Luckily I made two pans, one for Flash to take to work (they raved about how yummy they were), and one for us. Or, I guess I should say half for me and half for the rest of my family. Ya, I was pretty bad calorie wise with these, but they were oh so good!
Ingredients – Brownies:
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 4 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows (enough to do a full layer of a 9×13 pan)
Ingredients – Frosting:
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Evaporated milk
- 4 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.Mix in the butter, whisked eggs, and vanilla for about 4 minutes, or until well blended. Add the chocolate chips. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Don’t overcook!
- Remove from oven, spread the marshmallows in a layer on top, and return to the oven for about 3-4 minutes, or until the marshmallows are puffy and turning golden brown on top. Remove from oven and cool completely. (now you can turn the oven off)
- For the frosting, beat together the ingredients until fluffy. When brownies are completely cooled, spread the frosting on top.
Makes one 9×13 pan of decently thick brownies.
You may also like -
The following two tabs change content below.
Danielle is the crazy momma of 4 behind Busy Mom's Helper, where she shares all her adventues. Married to her best friend & fellow nerd. Totally addicted to Dr. Pepper and chocolate. Staying home with the kiddos keeps her busy, but she loves squeezing in time to create through the ups & downs of life . Now, if she could just figure out how to eat a candy bar without having to share, life would be even more fabulous! Be sure to join the fun at BusyMomsHelper.com
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Wood Floor Cleaning Hacks & Tips - June 23, 2017
- Purina on Amazon: Less Time Shopping, More Time with Family - June 22, 2017
- Hot Cocoa Cookies - June 21, 2017