It is summer time and summer time means parties, bbq’s, and get togethers with lots of food and fun. With all these parties don’t forget the jello salad so here’s a simple but delicious recipe for The Best Strawberry Banana Jello Salad recipe to help you have a great party.
On our recent visit to Utah to see our families, my sister Nikki (who’s a contributor here, so the name probably sounds familiar) made the most ridiculously yummy jello salad I’ve ever had. I couldn’t help have seconds….and then thirds, and so forth! It has fruit in it so it’s healthy, right? Let’s just pretend 😉
She said it was super easy to make, too, which makes it a 100% winner in my book! I begged her to post this – so here it is in all it’s delicious, creamy glory!
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 1 small package cheesecake pudding
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 3 bananas
- 18 oz strawberry yogurt (with or without strawberry chunks, I like without because Ill be adding in strawberries)
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Thaw the whipped topping, it is best to put it in the fridge over night so it stays nice and fluffy.
- In a bowl combine the yogurt, cheesecake pudding, and whipped topping.
- Place in the fridge till ready to serve or an hour to set up.
- Close to serving time slice the bananas and strawberries and mix in.
- Lastly put some marshmallows in, I usually use 3/4 a bag but you can add however much you want.
- With this recipe you can replace the fruit with different fruits that you enjoy like blueberries, raspberries, cherries, etc.
I’m planning on whipping up this dish for any summer get-together we have in the next few months because I know it’ll be a HUGE hit – and I want any excuse to make it!
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!