Between running kids to dance class or karate, helping with homework, managing the cleaning, making…
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of RAGÚ®. All opinions are my own.
Not to say that summers aren’t also crazy, but once school’s back in session it seems like weeknights get even busier. Between picking up the kids, homework, karate or dance (or whatever activity is that evening), it can be a real challenge to get a delicious, quality meal on the table for the family. That’s why I love keeping a list of tasty, family-friendly Busy Weeknight Dinner Ideas handy – just like this cheesy chicken pasta recipe!
My favorite trick for whipping up a tasty meal that the whole family will love is using New RAGÚ® Simply Pasta Sauces, because not only is it made with 100% Olive Oil and contains no added sugar (so I can feel good about serving it to my family), but it also has an incredible flavor.
For this recipe I used the NEW RAGÚ® Simply Chunky Marinara Pasta Sauce, with plump tomatoes, onions, garlic and spices bringing great flavor to every bit – proving that simple recipes can bring tons of flavor. That means less time in the kitchen, prepping fewer items to add in to your recipes, still with a delicious taste for your family meal.
- 1 box pasta of choice
- 1 jar New RAGÚ® Simply Pasta Sauces
- 1-2 cups Shredded Cheese (I did a Mexican Style blend)
- 1-2 cups Tomatoes, diced
- 2-3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cooked and diced
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook the tomatoes over medium-high heat in a large skillet until softened, then add in the chicken and mix well. Put to lowest heat.
- Once the pasta is done, add to the skillet and mix in the New RAGÚ® Simply Pasta Sauces until everything is covered. Add in the cheese and mix until it’s melted and gooey.
- Serve with a little more cheese sprinkled on top, and enjoy!
See, it’s just that easy to serve your family an amazing meal with very little time spent in the kitchen! And with New RAGÚ® Simply Pasta Sauces, you can whip up dishes like Quinoa Penne with Savory Tomato-Basil Sauce, or even a Cauliflower Crust Mix & Match Pizza. The possibilities are nearly endless with RAGÚ pasta sauce!