This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Grab the kids and get ready to trap a leprechaun! Really! These 15 Creative Ways to Trap Leprechauns are seriously one of my favorite posts to share of all time. They are a fantastic way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and unplug and get creative. (Did I mention it also helps you clear out that stash of leftover craft supplies? You moms know what I mean.) Below are 15 fantastic ideas to inspire you, but you can really make these with whatever you have.
Sit down with your kids and go through all 15 and pin your favorites, then grab that stash of leftover supplies and get building. But if you manage to trap a leprechaun, I get at least a little of the gold. 😉
1. How To Make A Leprechaun Trap [This Mama Loves]
2. St Patricks Day Kids Craft Leprechaun Trap [Fancy Shanty]
3. St Patricks Day Leprechaun Trap Box [B Inspired Mamma]
4. DIY Lucky Leprechaun Garden [This Mama Loves]
5. How to catch a Leprechaun [A Grand Life]
6. Leprechaun Bait [Mom On The Side]
7. Cerea Box Leprechaun Trap [Crafts By Amanda]
8. Leprechaun Hat Trap [All Because She Saved]
9. 10 Ways To Catch A Leprechaun [How Does She?]
10. Diy Leprechaun Lair [Smashed Peas And Carrots]
11. Coffee Can Leprechaun Trap [DLTK]
12. Lego Leprechaun Traps [Fun A Day]
13. DIY BOX Leprechaun Trap [Crafting Chicks]
14. Rainbow Leprechaun Trap [Club Chica Circle]
15. Interactive Leprechaun Trap [Modern Parent Messy Kids]
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Chocolate-Brownie Cupcake with White Ganache Frosting - February 24, 2018
- Family Home Binder Printables - February 22, 2018
- Disney Activity & Autograph Book - February 21, 2018