15 Spring Activities to Entertain Your Kids
Spring Break is just around the corner. I know, for some of you it probably doesn’t feel that way, but it’s true! With March comes (hopefully) better weather and spring holidays. With our large brood of kiddos, I’ve been on the huntÂ for engaging and fun activities to keep them busy while they are out of school. I managed to come up with theseÂ 15 Spring Activities to Entertain Your Kids.
Contains affiliate links that help keep this blog up, at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure.
I must say, I really like these ideas. I want our kids to love technology (weÂ are a nerdy family after all) but I don’t want it to consume them 24/7, so these ideas are great! Lots of hands on, outdoor fun to fill the longer days ahead. Anything that gets them outside and active is a win to me 🙂
3. Little Tikes Junior Picnic Umbrella Table
4. Alex Toys Artist Sidewalk Mandala
5. KidKraft Outdoor Double Chaise Lounge
6. Crayola Ultimate Activity Set
11. Etna Giant Inflatable Bowling Set
12. Step Kickback Soccer Goal and Pitch Back
13. Little Tikes Cook and Play Outdoor BBQ
14. Step2 Spill Splash Water Table
What was your favorite Spring Break activity when you were growing up?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- How to Clean a Halo Bassinet: Easy Tips and Tricks - March 28, 2023
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles - March 18, 2023
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - March 16, 2023