15 St. Patrick’s Day Items to Use in Play
St. Patrick’s Day is coming! Whether or not you’re hosting a class party or a leprechaun is planning a visit to your house, I’m betting you’re already starting to stockpile fun things for your kids. I don’t know about you, but after the holiday I like to reuse items in other ways or throw them in a container as extra toys and craft supplies the kids can pull from throughout the year. Today, I thought I’d bring to you some of our favorite items to save – 15 St. Patrick’s Day Items to Use in Play.
Contains affiliate links that help keep this blog up, at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure.
Below are our favorites, but the biggest lesson from this post is that just because something is holiday themedÂ doesn’tÂ mean that it has to be discarded afterwards! We put too much money into these things just to let them sit at the bottom of a box or get tossed out, am I right?
1. St Patricks Day Toy Assortment
2. The Night Before St Patricks Day
4. St Patricks Day Shamrock Decorations
5. St Patricks Day Rubber Ducks
7. St Patricks Day Window Gel Clings
9. Glitter Paper Shamrock Cutouts
10. Leprechaun footprint Clings
12. St Patricks Day Cupcake Set
15. St Patricks Day Top Hat Craft
What do you do with your extra St. Patrick’s Day supplies and treats? Do you repurpose them like we do?
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles - March 18, 2023
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - March 16, 2023
- Best Cribs For Small Spaces - March 9, 2023