This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Here in south, it’s not as cold as it is in other parts of the country, so I know many of you aren’t thinking of ice cream right now, but if I’m honest, we love a big heaping bowl of it even in winter. That said, just because it’s cold, doesn’t mean you can’t have the fun of strawberry, vanilla and chocolate flavors without the chill. Today, I put together 20 Fun Neapolitan Recipes that don’t necessarily require ice cream, or even a spoon! The best part is that there’s a little something for everyone and they are all kid friendly so they’d be perfect for a family gathering or a winter birthday!
1. Neapolitan Brownie Cheesecake Bars
2. Neapolitan Rice Krispie Treats
3. Neapolitan Cupcakes
4. Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake
5. Neapolitan Popsicles
6. Neapolitan Waffles
7. Neapolitan Fudge
8. Neapolitan Popcorn
9. Neapolitan Macarons
10. Neapolitan Milkshake
11. Neapolitan Sponge Cake
12. Neapolitan Cookies
13. Neapolitan Donuts
14. Neapolitan Mochi Cake
15. Neapolitan Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
16. Neapolitan Rocky Road
17. Neapolitan Chocolate Bark
18. Neapolitan Rosette Cake
19. Neapolitan Cookie Sandwiches
20. Neapolitan Trifle
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate? Strawberry? Vanilla? Something else?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Chocolate-Brownie Cupcake with White Ganache Frosting - February 24, 2018
- Family Home Binder Printables - February 22, 2018
- Disney Activity & Autograph Book - February 21, 2018